Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Modération Forum Installations, Modération Forum Univers TV, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 7 invités

Accuracy of Eye One Pro with HCFR

Message » 08 Fév 2009 20:21

First a "Hello" to my french neighbours! My french is very bad, so I'm writing in english. I hope this is no problem. :)

I wonder if the Eye One Pro is fully supported by HCFR. I have a Eye One Pro (Rev.A) and a Eye One Display 2.
When I calibrate (ICC profiling) with Eye One Match 3 the resulting LUT in the graphics card is the same with Pro and Display 2. But when I measure with HCFR it looks pretty differently. To my eyes the resulting picture looks like the masurement of the Display 2. The measurements of the Pro are far off.
When measuring my CRT projector (Sony G90) the differences are not that big, but they are always there.

Here are the RGB levels from my LCD monitor:

Eye One Display 2:

Eye One Pro:

So I wonder what is wrong here...
FoLLgoTT

Inscription Forum: 08 Fév 2009 20:06

Message » 28 Mar 2009 2:10

I have exactly the same problem. I've received today an eyeone pro, and it seems to be green deficient (ie it reads less green than it should). My display2 is pretty recent, and the greyscale I get gives me very white whites. If I try to do a greyscale with the eyeone pro, I get a very greenish greyscale. A gamut which I know is bang on on rec709 is read by the i1 pro with the green well inside the gamut.
I know the d2 is right and the i1 pro is right because my eye clearly tell me so, it's not a subtle difference.

Has anyone seen this, or has a solution/explanation?

Traduction (approximative!) en francais:
FollGott et moi-meme avons le meme probleme, le eyeone pro semble avoir un probleme de précision (en particulier au niveau des verts) sous HCFR. Les valeur retournées pour le vert sont sous-évaluées par rapport au display2/LT (ou par controle visuel). Une calibration avec le d2 retourne des blancs bien blanc, et des blancs tres verts avec le i1 pro.

Quelqu'un a-t-il rencontré ce probleme ou arait une explication?

Merci d'avance!
Manni

Inscription Forum: 21 Mar 2009 14:48

Retourner vers Les sondes de calibration