Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 68 invités

Tout ce qui ne rentrait pas dans les catégories ci dessus lors de la réorganisation ;)
Règles du forum
Avant de poster, merci de prendre connaissance des règles du forum : à lire avant de poster
Par ailleurs, il n'est pas possible de créer un nouveau sujet : merci de le faire dans un autre forum.

Reclock a un forum dédié

Message » 26 Nov 2004 15:20

Emmanuel Piat
Contributeur HCFR 2016

Inscription Forum: 10 Oct 2000 2:00

Message » 26 Nov 2004 15:27

J'en profite pour dire que le kernel streaming de reclock sera payant (info AVS). Les autres fonctions resteront gratuites :

After careful thinking, i have made the decision that people who want to use kernel streaming will have to pay a small fee to get it (i've not decided of the amount but it will be very cheap be reassured). All the other features of reclock will remain free as before (and it will not change in the future).
So, there will be a simple registration system based on your email and a computer id for those who need kernel streaming. Licenses will be locked to the pc they were attributed to, but i will give licenses for free to people that have more than one pc (or changed their hardware, etc...).
And all people that already made a donation via paypal for reclock 1.4 or older will get a license for free.

You may wonder why i have made this decision ? Firstly, only a few people contributed to reclock already (less than 50), and the amount of donation hardly covers the money i had to spend to buy hardware especially for reclock (some soundcards, one cheap ac3 amp, etc...), and my pc is completely outdated (can't play hd mpeg). The second reason is curiosity. I do not know at all how many people use reclock in the world (i have no stats of downloads from my current isp), so maybe i will get a better view

@+
Emmanuel
Emmanuel Piat
Contributeur HCFR 2016

Message » 26 Nov 2004 21:04

Merci pour l'info.

Pour le KS c'est dommage. Celui de foobar ou winamp est gratos par exemple...
DTSman
Contributeur HCFR 2022

Inscription Forum: 08 Juil 2000 2:00

Message » 14 Déc 2004 17:28

Le kernel streaming est implémenté dans la 1.5 beta7 :

Changes in ReClock DirectShow Filter 1.5 beta 7 :

- added a new audio renderer based on "kernel streaming". This renderer access directly your audio card using a WDM interface, and thus completely bypass Windows internal handling of audio that can alter sound quality (directsound resampling, etc...). See config app
- added a registration system to handle "kernel streaming" authorization. Without registration "kernel streaming" will work for 2 minutes, and then sound will stop and go indefinitly.
- added an indication in "renderers infos" box that indicate if reclock did alter the audio bitstream (for example to resample, timestrech audio or modify dynamic range)
- the old low quality sound resampler has been replaced with a new one that can achieve much better quality. You can now choose between 4 resampling modes (low quality will use little CPU, higher quality will use more CPU). See config app
- audio time stretching support coming from WinDVD have been dropped, since ReClock now have builtin timestretching code that yields better audio quality and is more CPU efficient
- the audio compressor, resampler and timestreching code are now plugins (DLL) that are loaded by ReClock at startup. This is more GPL compliant since ReClock does not need a single line of GPL code to be compiled, and you can now alter those plugins using the source distribution given with ReClock
- you can now bypass the monitor detection in multi-head environnement. It can be automatic as in version 1.4 or you can force ReClock to think it is running on a specified monitor. See config app
- built-in framerate estimator is now compatible with Trimension DNM (WinDVD feature)
- improved builtin framerate estimator (less sensitive to cpu load, works better with NTSC DVD)
- added new choices in adaptation menu
- ReClock will no more display a crash dialog when the code responsible of the crash was not in ReClock itself (too many people associated those crashes with problems in ReClock). Crash data will be silently logged anyway, and error will be reported as if ReClock was not loaded
- fixed problem in video card detection at startup in multi-monitor config
- fixed bugs that would lead to a crash when video card detection goes wrong at startup or when resolution change
- fixed a bug in automatic monitor tracking (would not detect that the player window was dragged to another monitor)
- fixed a bug in refresh rate detection that could be false sometimes with some NVidia cards
- fixed a bug in crash situation when the crash dialog that would not always appear leaving the player in some zombie state
- fixed a bug in PCM 32 bits sound handling that would distort sound in some rare cases
- fixed a bug that could cause a crash if event notification was enabled and player was in disabled players list
- reduced dramatically memory footprint of ReClock especially when multichannel audio is played
- other various bugfixes

Known problems and issues in ReClock DirectShow Filter 1.5 :

- ReClock may not correct the good video clock for videocards with dual head capabilities or 2 RAMDACS (Matrox, GeForce4 MX, ...). If you have such a card, please read the readme for instructions
- On Windows 98, ReClock cannot always see that you change resolution of activate/desactivate TV-out while a video is playing. It is safer to quit your player before to do that, and relaunch it after.
- Graphedit cannot save a graph with ReClock when ReClock is selected as active reference clock
- Morgan Stream Switcher does not work with ReClock (won't load if ReClock is used)
- VSync correction and frame rate detection will not be possible when playback of DVD use DXVA mode
Emmanuel Piat
Contributeur HCFR 2016

Message » 19 Déc 2006 13:31

Quelqu'un a t'il deja réussi a utiliser une carte dual head (ex geforce gygabyte 7600GT au hasard :-? ) avec reclock ??
Akoustics

Inscription Forum: 01 Juin 2004 11:58

Message » 19 Déc 2006 15:00

Oui c'est le cas de quasiment toutes les cartes actuelles.
Quel est ton problème ?
Lansing

Inscription Forum: 23 Mai 2005 21:01

Retourner vers Archives

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message