Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Modération Forum Installations, Modération Forum Univers TV, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 37 invités

PLEASE HELP! HCFR PROBE CALIBRATION

Message » 04 Sep 2007 21:18

Hi guys.

First of all I would thank you for an incredible job well done. I have made my own probe and I'm very satisfied with the result.

Here in Norway we have a big discussion regarding the calibration of the probe it self.

Questions:
How precise is the calibration using the files in HCFR software?

How close is it to D65 standard?

If we compare it with the calibration of an professional probe, is the process similar?

Many guys in Norway claim that the probe is not calibrated and that "it is as it is". Is this true?

I appreciate any response regarding this matter.

Once again, well done guys.
balijoka

Inscription Forum: 04 Sep 2007 19:05

Message » 04 Sep 2007 21:26

Bonsoir,

notre forum est Francophone, merci de faire un effort de traduction.

Christian.
chris
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 27 Aoû 2004 20:56

Message » 05 Sep 2007 20:55

Un peu froid comme accueil ...
Ki

Inscription Forum: 12 Jan 2003 14:55

Message » 05 Sep 2007 21:23

Hello guy :wink:

I'm sure , only specific members could answer to your question, and only guys who made the probe :mdr: , But the problem is, as Christian said, french is appreciate :roll:

In my opinion, I can say that results with probe and HCFR software are very good
now may be someone will be able to give you more technical details :wink:

when you say you made your own probe, you made the HCFR probe yourself ?

see you

regards

french translate to help them :mdr:

Questions:
How precise is the calibration using the files in HCFR software?
quelle est la précision du calibrage en utilisant les fichiers étalon du logiciel ?

Est ce proche du standard D65 ?

If we compare it with the calibration of an professional probe, is the process similar?
si on compare avec un calibrage effectué avec une sonde pro , le processus est il similaire ?

Many guys in Norway claim that the probe is not calibrated and that "it is as it is". Is this true?
Beaucoup de personnes en Norvège déclarent que la sonde n'est pas calibrée et que ça donne ce que ça donne, est ce vrai ?

pas gagner tout ça :mdr: , c'est pas moi qui vais répondre :mdr: :mdr:
costaud
Contributeur HCFR 2019

Inscription Forum: 05 Oct 2004 20:51

Message » 05 Sep 2007 23:29

merci :mdr:
balijoka

Inscription Forum: 04 Sep 2007 19:05

Message » 06 Sep 2007 7:08

Christian a écrit:Bonsoir,

notre forum est Francophone, merci de faire un effort de traduction.

Christian.

Christian, sans vouloir t'offenser, je trouve ton acceuil un peu glacial même pour un Norvégien :P
De plus comme la sonde est aussi passèe en version Anglaise, c'est normal de recevoir ce genre de mail et c'est tant mieux

Dear Balijoka,

I hope a HCFR probe designer will reply you answering to your question's.
Nevertheless you can also find a thread on AVS: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=737550
Cheers
lcaufrie

Inscription Forum: 07 Sep 2002 9:56

Message » 17 Sep 2007 0:48

balijoka a écrit:How precise is the calibration using the files in HCFR software?

well you're kinda right, it's as good as it gets considering the HCFR probe requires calibration files for each single projector.

so it's nothing like a commercial probe that can work on its own.....but if you have the right calibration file for your projector, it will get you as close to D65 as you could possibly get.

if you don't have a calibration file, you might as well create one....but then you need to find the proper R/G/B mix on your own, which is quite tricky :mdr:

but for 50 bucks, that's a no-brainer 8)
leeperry

Inscription Forum: 06 Jan 2007 19:44

Retourner vers Le ColorHCFR

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message