Modérateurs: Modération Forum Oeuvres & Multimédia, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 35 invités

Pour discuter des jeux video ( Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, ... ), et des services en ligne ( Steam, Origin, Uplay, ... ).

Burnout Paradise

Message » 15 Déc 2007 13:36

Bon bah j'ai essayé la démo ce matin avec le chipiron pas du tout emballé, rien d'exceptionnel...Je préfère Burnout Revenge et Flatout 2 :roll:
*CaraBosse*

Inscription Forum: 04 Avr 2006 21:55

Message » 15 Déc 2007 14:41

fredddddd a écrit:
jujulolo a écrit:Sur que pour un jeu de course """"réaliste"""" un volant c'est le mieux, mais je suis un peu sceptique quand à l'utilisation d'un volant sur un jeu comme burnout (tiens d'ailleur la demo suporte le volant? j'ai lance le chargement hier soir, je devrais en avoir pour une semaine :evil: )

Tu va en avoir pour une semaine de téléchargement pour burnout, tu télécharge sur quel console?? ou sur pc??

Moi sur PS3 j'ai télécharger en 35min, avec du 4méga... :mdr:

P'tite partie vite fait en ligne là, je me suis bien éclaté. :)
Arsenic

Inscription Forum: 12 Aoû 2006 20:44

Message » 15 Déc 2007 15:17

Carnui a écrit:Sur Burne Dehors Vanessa, les deux manettes se valent (si on ne parle pas des vibrations, of course)

J'ai une DualShock3, pas de problème de vibrations 8) .

Pour ma part je trouve également que ça ressemble énormément à NFS (et pas du tout à GTA).
D'ailleurs y'a un truc qui m'a choqué : y'a pas de pilote dans la caisse :o :lol: .
pat18

Inscription Forum: 12 Jan 2007 23:48

Message » 15 Déc 2007 16:01

Heu... heureusement d'ailleur.
sinon, ça serait gore les ralentis.
MatiouzTone

Inscription Forum: 09 Aoû 2006 19:55

Message » 15 Déc 2007 16:11

Plus réaliste aussi :mdr: .
pat18

Inscription Forum: 12 Jan 2007 23:48

Message » 15 Déc 2007 19:06

Suuuuuuuuuper le jeu... Je suis en 1080i et YUV sur ma PS3 et quand je lance la démo, zou il passe en 576i :lol: Trop génial... Résultat je suis obligé de reconfiguré ma PS3 en 720p pour que ca passe vraiment en 720p et pas dans une résolution inférieur :( Pourquoi ne pas rester en 720p me direz vous ? Tout simplement car je trouve la qualité meilleur en 1080i, le singal est moins perturbé à l'écran qu'en 720p !

Ca vient de quoi d'après vous ? C'est la première fois que ca me le fait sur un jeu sur ma PS3... Bizarre ! J'en connais certains aux USA qui dont avoir une mauvaise surprise en lançant la démo.

Enfin bref, je vais tester le jeu de ce pas...
Dernière édition par BennJ le 15 Déc 2007 19:09, édité 1 fois.
BennJ

Inscription Forum: 07 Juil 2002 15:02

Message » 15 Déc 2007 19:36

Tiens, j'ai toujours trouvé que le 720p rendait mieux que le 1080i.

PS: cela dit c'est dommage dans ton cas, parce que le jeu est plutôt joli. ;)
Arsenic

Inscription Forum: 12 Aoû 2006 20:44

Message » 15 Déc 2007 19:41

Arsenic a écrit:Tiens, j'ai toujours trouvé que le 720p rendait mieux que le 1080i.

PS: cela dit c'est dommage dans ton cas, parce que le jeu est plutôt joli. ;)

Ca depend du diffuseur..
jujulolo

Inscription Forum: 22 Juil 2002 12:06

Message » 17 Déc 2007 11:52

en effet, ça dépend du diffuseur. Pour ma part, sur mon HD Ready, je trouve aussi que ça rend mieu en 720p qu'en 1080i
Orkliver

Inscription Forum: 23 Oct 2004 3:37

Message » 22 Déc 2007 1:09

La partie en gras du milieu rassure (voir mieux) :

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SOME DEMO QUESTIONS ANSWERED...

Just wanted to say 'Merry Christmas' to all. It's great to see that so many people have downloaded the demo and are enjoying it. But there do seem to be a lot of misconceptions floating around so I thought I'd try and answer some of them.

We hear you, but...
The demo was made AFTER work on Paradise was completed, so no, we won't be using internet 'feedback' to tune the game.

It's only a demo
Everyone breathe, relax, and remember, it's only a demo - we think we made THE best demo released all year - you don't see many other games getting an online enabled demo up on both systems before launch.

Personally speaking, I don't believe it is possible to even capture the essence of this new Burnout experience (and I use the word 'experience' there deliberately because this new Burnout is an experience that YOU choose how to play rather than us forcing a game structure on you - when the rest of you get to play the full game I am confident you will agree) in a single demo. So we picked a couple of things and a small area in which to play.

This is not some other game
For everyone constantly comparing the game to other games rather than see the game for what it is - all I can say is that this game isn't those games.

It isn't TDU that's for sure, even though many of you seem to swear that it is (and you haven't played it either). TDU is one of my favourite games - (the 'Millionaire Challenge' was a real highpoint) but it isn't Burnout and Burnout isn't TDU.

City size
Paradise City was hand built for Burnout gameplay - racing, fighting, jumps, stunts, shortcuts and crashing. Other games feature huge spaces with tons of repetition - whilst technically nice we didn't feel that was right for our game - so we hand built the city. It may be smaller than other games but it runs at twice the framerate, has no loading, and features WAY more gameplay than ANY other open world game out there. We have always believed that GAMEPLAY comes first.

Which Burnout is best?
With any Criterion game we believe in moving forward and creating something new that has never been created before. For all the people we see arguing over which Burnout is best, then all we can do is smile. They are all different and we made them that way.

As we have said many many times already this year - each Burnout is a reflection of who we were AT THAT TIME. And times change and so do we. We don't see this with many other games - they often do one thing and then stick to it. Whereas Burnout has always and will always be about evolution. We're quite open about this, and we've said it many times and in many interviews so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone really. Just because we do something in one game never means it may or will come back in another.

As to those who can proclaim from a taste of the demo that Burnout 2 was the best game (always nice to see all those Gamecube owners on the internet who haven't played the game since B2! ) or that B3 is the better game - again, I can only smile. Those of us who have made the games dearly love those games but we're confident that if you love those games too then you will love Paradise. All of the B2 stuff is in there (and all of the original music including the never before heard original B3 soundtrack) - it's a WAY WAY better game than B2 or B3. At least that's the way we feel about it.

Online customization
Well the game is all about freedom and the online stuff is DEEP, the custom route stuff is very well done and yes you can create any type of race you want. As for no online racing in the demo, well, there was a limit on how much of our work we wanted to give away FOR FREE. If you want to experience the rest of it then YOU HAVE TO BUY THE GAME.

Showtime
'OMG The Crash Mode suXXors'.... Hmm, again, none of you have played it yet. N'Gai Croal at Level Up seems to like it. It's not Crash Mode, it never was - it never could be. There was no way we would have created a linear and limited experience in a massively open game that is about freedom, expression and seamless play. Again, try it for yourself and make up your own mind. Don't let the internet do it for you. We feel that a crash experience where YOU choose when to start and stop it, YOU choose where to play it, and YOU experiment with is way better than anything we built before.

No retry!
Oh, what were they thinking.... Well, you can go anywhere and do anything in any order - despite talking about this on all of our podcasts (when not too distracted by all the bad spelling in all of the letters we receive) it seems that few people really understand this yet. And to be honest, why should they, when the game's not out yet!

But it will be next month!! The lack of retry really isn't an issue. You may disagree, but we don't feel it is and retry would have introduced loading into the game, which we didn't want to do. In fact, we hate loading with a passion now. Games like Burnout Paradise and Uncharted Drake's Fortune (and Haze I think and GTA) keep you IN THE GAME rather than watching what is usually a very dull screen. (At least we used to write special tips for our load screens when we did them, most people simply do nothing....)

So we hope that you all enjoy playing the demo over the next couple of weeks. We certainly had a very busy 2007 making the game, and we're really proud of the end result. I hope that this answered a few questions. If it didn't, then oh well, at least we tried.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone here at Criterion Games.

Regards

Alex Ward and The Burnout Team
Nobo

Inscription Forum: 25 Déc 2000 2:00

Message » 22 Déc 2007 5:54

J'aime beaucoup. En gros la démo ne reflete pas du tout le jeu final et tout ce que vous avez pu voir dans cette démo en négatif est positif dans le jeu final, alors achetez le !
Meven

Inscription Forum: 04 Déc 2006 12:26

Message » 22 Déc 2007 18:46

avec 1 semaine de retard, je peux enfin télécharger la démo !

La configuration dans mon profil

TV Panasonic TX-65FZC804 / Lecteur UHD Panasonic DP-UB424 / PS4 / Ampli Denon AVR-X4400H / Enceintes : 2x SVS Prime Bookshelf - 2x Prime Satellite - 4x Prime Elevation - Caisson SVS SB-2000
My Movies : https://oc.mymovies.dk/bobo80/addeddate:desc
Yoda
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 22 Fév 2002 2:00

Message » 23 Déc 2007 0:48

Ben j'espère que le vrai jeu sera moins vide que la démo. Ca manque vraiment de vie tout ça. Le choix des couleurs (assez grisatre, avec du HDR très prononcé) donne un goût de "guerre des mondes" que j'apprécie pas trop.

A noter que les deux versions concurrentes sont identiques.

Full HD, 3D, 4K, HDR... : OK --- Fluidité : pas OK ! C'est pour quand à la fin ???
Fafa
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Secrétaire Adjoint & Superviseur Forum Univers TV
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Secrétaire Adjoint & Superviseur Forum Univers TV

Inscription Forum: 14 Aoû 2003 9:50

Message » 23 Déc 2007 0:57

Meven a écrit:J'aime beaucoup. En gros la démo ne reflete pas du tout le jeu final et tout ce que vous avez pu voir dans cette démo en négatif est positif dans le jeu final, alors achetez le !

C'est pas exactement ça...ou du moins pas que ça ;)
(mais il a raison de rappeller à la generation de nostalgico-blasés emergeante, qui a vite fait d'eliminer un jeu sur la base d'une demo, vraiment bien fichue d'ailleurs, que le jeu est beaucoup plus complet....)

ps : j'ai mis en gras ce qui m'importait le plus : "custom routes et modes de courses a gogo online" ..aprés avoir joué à la demo, c'est l'element qui manquait pour me motiver.
Nobo

Inscription Forum: 25 Déc 2000 2:00

Message » 23 Jan 2008 0:59

un petit up, pour dire que je viens d'apprendre que le mode crash a disparu, là ca m'a refroidi sec ! ca risque d'être sans moi ce Burnout ! :-?

TV Panasonic TX-65FZC804 / Lecteur UHD Panasonic DP-UB424 / PS4 / Ampli Denon AVR-X4400H / Enceintes : 2x SVS Prime Bookshelf - 2x Prime Satellite - 4x Prime Elevation - Caisson SVS SB-2000
My Movies : https://oc.mymovies.dk/bobo80/addeddate:desc
Yoda
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 22 Fév 2002 2:00

Retourner vers Jeux Multi-Plateforme

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message