Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Modération Forum Installations, Modération Forum Univers TV, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 6 invités

Can't use Spyder2 on Vista?

Message » 08 Mai 2009 18:45

Sorry to pollute your board with English :) but I'm not getting any answers on AVSforum.com.

I used Colorimètre HCFR successfully on Vista last year. Recently I had to re-install Vista on the laptop I used for HCFR. I installed the new 2.1 HCFR, then installed the SpyderIIExpress software. I copied the CVSpyder.dll file into my HCFR directory.

Now when I try to take readings in HCFR, it says "CVSpyder.dll returned an error during initialization." Windows says I have the current driver.

I rebooted, removed & reinstalled HFCR, no joy.

Help! Any guesses why this worked before, but doesn't now?
Gary
garyfritz

Inscription Forum: 08 Mai 2009 17:54

Message » 26 Juin 2009 20:55

Hi there im new to this software and sensor, but i have the exact same problem and came here im interested if anyone has solved this problem, i too did place the .dll file in the hcfr software installation files but find it still doesnt work, however this seems to happen when the hcfr generator is used, tho does work when the dvd manual is selected, well it seems to take a reading anyhow, im wondering about using the 1.2 (older version) and see if that works, however im unsure if this will run on my vista 64 bit ?

Any help with this would be greater appreciated
Trebour

Inscription Forum: 26 Juin 2009 20:45

Retourner vers Les sondes de calibration