Modérateurs: Modération Forum Oeuvres & Multimédia, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 24 invités

Pour discuter des jeux video ( Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, ... ), et des services en ligne ( Steam, Origin, Uplay, ... ).

PACER [PC-PS4-X1] par les ExDevs de WipEout

Message » 21 Aoû 2015 18:52

1ère MAJ de l'Early Access dispo aujourd'hui

Formula Fusion Update v0.0.5
Community Announcements - Varsh
We have just updated the game to v0.0.5 with the following changes:

- Added camera flyover sequences to the start of all maps (skippable with accelerate/reverse or power buttons)
- Revamped main menu, added track select instead of craft select
- Revamped environment on the first map
- Massively overhauled the technical side of the game. Should slightly improve performance. More technical overhauls to come!
- Re-worked craft UI slightly; much more to come in the near future.
- Added some nicer countdown sequences to all maps
- Added a reset button to the pause menu
- Graphics settings should carry over when the game is closed
- Reworked the visual lock-on system for the rocket; now a mesh in world-space
- Slightly adjusted boost pad and power-up placement on the first level
- Added individual audio sliders for different channels
- AI Tweaks: Best should be slightly better, worst should be slightly worse
- Boost pad effect slightly change, should pull camera away less now
Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Inscription Forum: 25 Mai 2008 9:32

Message » 06 Nov 2015 12:19

P'tite newsletter

NEWS: R8 Games Secures major Investment from external funding partners!
Posted by R8 Games Ltd
This week I am very happy to announce that we have secured sufficient funding to take the game through to completion in Q3 2016.

Firstly; apologies for the lack of updates. As with all business deals, we went through a period of due diligence as a studio, which took longer than expected, and we needed to make sure things were signed off in order to communicate the progress we have made. An official announcement will be made to the press and media shortly but I wanted to give you an exclusive heads-up!

Talks have also been ongoing with distribution and publishing partners in relation to the console delivery, including marketing and PR, so we can increase the exposure and the results of these talks will be announced over the coming months.

It's no secret that we have been through some pretty dark times here at the studio and as a result we had to let some friends go. We made some mistakes with our projections trying to ramp up too quickly and we suffered as a result; as a new independent studio you quickly learn that even with all the best will in the world times can be hard. But over the last 10 weeks I have been busy making sure we could structure the studio as a viable business so we can deliver the full game onto PC and Consoles, including the stretch goals we outlined on Kickstarter. The company needed a slight re-alignment, but things are back on track now.

It is understandable that many of you have become frustrated with the apparent lack of progress and we now aim to win back your confidence through being pro-active again, bringing you some exciting updates over the next few months and we will keep this page busy with progress reports. Now is the time to stop with the excuses and get on with making the game we are all excited about.

Note: We will reply to all your messages very soon.

Regards (and much love),

Andrew Walker.

Founder and Creative Director

R8 Games Ltd.
Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 23 Nov 2015 11:05

Monday morning and back to work, hoping to have something for you all later today (maybe tomorrow depending on how busy we are in the office)
Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 24 Nov 2015 20:26

Série de Q&A pour R8games :D

Source => https://www.facebook.com/R8Games/posts/1020235024665692

Here are the results for the AMA that was undertaken last week. Hope all your questions were answered. Don't worry if you didn't get to ask a question, we will more than likely do future ones
émoticône smile

- Peter

R8 Games: Formula Fusion AMA#1 Results

Q - When it will be available on SteamOS and/or PS4?
A - Yes to PS4 – Maybe to SteamOS (we still need to understand what development requirements that needs). As for a release date we’re aiming for Q3 2016 but that’s all we can say for the moment

Q - I backed Formula Fusion at £10, just to show support. When the final Kickstarter questionnaire arrived, I opted to raise my pledge to £20 and buy the Xbox One version. I was told (here on the forum) to wait for email details of where to PayPal the extra £10 to, but those details never arrived. So my question is: where/when do I give you the extra tenner?
A - You can make further payments to Paypal@r8games.com – make sure you flag it in the comments and it will be added to the spreadsheet. Currently we have someone dealing with all that now so expect a confirmation email by the end of next week (as we get the list together).

Q - Similar question here, I've picked some additional skins, but never have received any emails about how to pay for them and whether I can get the skins at all?
A - Same as above – make sure you flag it in the comments and we will update your details on the Kickstarter spread sheet.

Q - Is everything really going to be ok with the project?
A - Yes! 100%, we went through a bit of a dark period dealing with the harsh realities of indie development but we have a great buzz in the office now and we are ploughing on with everything. We even have a producer to hit us over the heads if we don’t complete tasks on time.

Q - Will we see any updates on Early Access?
A - Eventually yes. While we do hope to update Early Access sooner rather than later you have to understand that we have a lot to do in such a short space of time. Currently we're working on updating the overall handling of the craft within the game as well as some overall tweaks to make the gameplay a much smoother experience. I would love to be able to hand these to you right now but they aren't quite ready for play-testing just yet.

Q - Are we still targeting the next year for the release?
A - Yes totally – or the producer will have our testicles in glass jars. The plan is for the end of Q3. The quality we want to put into the game means more work. But that’s our focus.

Q - Does purchasing a copy of the Early Access version of the game on Steam give me access to the full game when it is released?
A - Yes indeed!

Q - I only found out by chance that the Early Access was out. I missed the Kickstarter (was disappointed too!) and signed up but never got any email telling me it was out. You might want to look at that - might be a number of other keen folk who would join the Early Access, but you need to contact them?
A - Don’t worry we are starting to put together a plan for Marketing and PR.

Q - Have you considered alternate control-methods, such as controller tilting?
A - Right now we are balancing the gameplay side of things – controller options will come later (as we achieve the optimal controllers set up).

Q - Can you share news about the funding?
A – We already have news regarding a press announcement up on the forums, we will aim to make a Press release regarding the matter very soon though.

Q - Will we be able to fully map an input controller such as the Logitech F710? (I want airbrakes on top bumpers/L1 R1)
A - See the comment above. We want to support as many peripherals as possible but getting it right with a standard controller is what we are focussing on right now.

Q - Now that you have significant funding, are you guys looking at visible weapons you see under the craft after you pick them up and before you fire?
A - The weapon system will feature upgrades to the hard points on the craft. This will be configurable in the garage. But it will fit with the overall style so as not to destroy the aesthetic of the craft.

Q - Also any chance of locational scorch marks of where weapons impact other craft?
A - Yep – we are playing around with ideas for the damage system but localised damage – scuffs is definitely a possibility.

Q - Finally how are the physics coming along? Is the team still struggling to get that floaty feel or have there been some breakthroughs in this area?
A - GREAT! We have come a long way and you should be able to have a feel in the next update on steam. We have our ‘own’ system for the craft physics which will be more ‘floaty’ but ties into the quantum levitation direction.

Q - Is it possible for someone to jump on a Kickstarter package this late in the game?
A - Potentially – I will discuss this with the other directors and get back to you. I think it will be nice to allow for this but right now the game has been our focus – plus organising everything so we don’t hit any speed bumps again.

Q - What do you plan to add in the next update? That and when do you plan to add these updates?
A - See above

Q - How's the studio holding up financially? I know you got a sponsor on board but will he be affecting any decisions on the game?
A - We ramped up too quickly and as a consequence we had major issues with funding, but now we have learnt from our mistakes and we have everything meticulously planned. Regarding your question on sponsor involvement - NO! We have been really careful to make sure we get the right people on board. They are big fans of AG Racing and they want the game to do well.

Q - Who are you? How many devs are working on FF? Give us some names, please, present the team to us!
A - You can see details on the website under about us. We are not the studio Liverpool team – but there’s room to bring in people with that sort of experience. We have new and old talent working on the game (when I worked on Wip3out it was exactly the same deal) – all of us are from different walks of life and have a multitude of various experiences that we bring to the team collectively – and this is the important thing – they have the talent to produce the game. Up to press, and for a variety of reasons, people have come and gone, so we want to bed the team we have in now and will create a developer profile next year. We currently have around 14 people in and out of house – some working on a contract basis and some permanent (the core office team). It is being driven by tDR and myself – Andrew Walker. When we get to a point where we have the team fully locked down we will make a big song and dance about our developers, what they do, and what they have done. You can be sure it is in safe hands.

Q - Do you plan to have vertical control? (nose up/down)
A - There is a degree of that. You can tweak ride settings in the garage.

Q - What about the widths of the tracks, are they going to stay the same? There were some suggestions that tracks should be wider.
A No – the released track we have is fixed but the game tracks will have single – double and triple variations.

Q - Are we going to have some kind of "Zone Mode"?
A - We have our own version of that concept – so yes.

Q - Why are there constant communication cuts for a few days/weeks and then we get another reassuring message, repeated over and over again? What exactly is going on over there? I haven't been following as closely as I would have liked to, but I'm starting to get worried.
A - Because we have had to deal with running around the country getting deals sorted – sorting finances and dealing with tech issues and replacing people we had to reluctantly let go – it has been one issue after another. The focus was on keeping going whilst we made sure that the game was protected. The pressure on us has been immense but we are out of the dark times now. Many games that do Kickstarter and steam fail. We are not one of them.

Q - Will you release a roadmap?
A - All versions will be released at the end of Q3 2016. Currently the plan is XboxOne, PS4 and PC and we will port onto everything we can, dependent on time and resources. But we will update you shortly.

Q - Have any of you read all the things we've written on this forum since September 1st?
A - Yes – it has been hard – but I didn’t want to keep peddling the same old messages giving you information and repeating myself saying everything would be ok – when I didn’t know myself. It’s a very different story now so no more excuses.

Q - Will someone take care of all the Steam multiple-keys problems? Last solution suggested by Aaron and Valve did not work.
A - Yes – We will deal with this in a clinical way next week. It means going through our spread sheet and finding out who has been missed what if any problems there are. We will make sure you are happy – if you don’t have a key and want a refund we will be sad to lose you. But you will miss out on the ride we are going to take you on.

Q - Are you going to hire a new community manager?
A - We have a new community manager at the moment – it will be managed by Peter Scott to make sure you are all included and kept up to date.

Q - Will there be regular updates on steam now that you got new funding?
A - Hopefully - but we also have to fit in with the PR and Marketing strategy we need to sort out. That means we will deliver key updates that are coordinated with press releases – but more incremental developer updates will happen a couple of times a month.

Q - Are there any other problems to take care of at the moment that will delay the development?
A - No.

Q - Am I able to change my pledge from say, PC to PS4 or Xbox One?
A - Yes – please email team@r8games.com and I will get someone to look at it.

Q - So, AG Systems, FEISAR or Piranha?
A - If I had to choose a WO favourite it would be FEISAR.

Q - Are you guys going to add more of a story to this game? Just enough to give extra incentive to race and make it more human. Wipeout always lacked that element; fun racing but a bit empty.
A - To a degree. There will be narrative features in the environments to try and describe the world and we will have team/pilot personalities that will reflect in the behaviour and strategy of the AI. It is a racing game first and foremost with a focus on multiplayer but the world lore has been deeply thought-out with its own rules, political influences, and layout – all conceived by tDR and our in-house designers.

Q - But why Red Rock is green?!
A - Red Rock is supposed to be Red. Maybe that’s a bug you need to report? Also remember that we’re all very Work in Progress at the moment.

Q - Will the game feature loops, helter-skelters, inversions, corkscrews, banks and drops like the later Wipeout titles or will the tracks be more traditional in design?
A - The tracks will have more experimental features in-line with what you have mentioned but we don’t want to break up the core racing experience.

Q - What happened to the model ships that were previously for sale on the website, and are they still available?
A - We have a base agreement with a supplier and we need to make sure the craft designs are 100% finished before production starts. The whole merchandise side to the game is being sorted as far as having a ‘Store’. This also needs a dedicated sales team which we are in the process of sorting out.

Q - If we supporters who pledged for the track sponsor package will be able to choose which track will have our name on the logos or if it will be complete random?
A - The sign pack has been created by TDR. The signs in the game are placeholder at the moment. We need to feature community signs in the appropriate places to compliment the design (not the other way around).

Q - When will we see new content for fusion again?
A – Soon hopefully

Q - I would like to know what is up with those hoodies which could be purchased in the shop from the R8 website?
A - Hoodies and T-Shirts have been designed to a point – they still need some revisions and then we will make them available to everyone – which will also include a range of apparel that features team and game branding. This will happen early in the New Year.

Q - Tracks - Cliffs, plunges, rises and loops, right? Cos it ain't AG racing if you ain't upside down at 300kph.
A - Indeed – the track you have experienced was a base line to help refine the physics and handling. It didn’t make sense to include all these gameplay features early on as it all needs to be balanced in order to fit with the progression.

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 08 Déc 2015 13:53

La Team VVV a fait un article sur le dernier Build de Formula Fusion.

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 26 Déc 2015 12:17

Formula Fusion a bénéficié

Formula Fusion Content Update: 23-Dec-2015

R8 Games is happy to announce that we have just released a long overdue update to Formula Fusion on Steam.

The new version features:
- new and improved handling and physics
- barrier collisions and slowdowns
- improved anti-gravity
- improved airbrakes
- controllable pitch
- new menu screen
- new loading screen
- misc bug fixes

This is clearly not a content rich update. However, we feel we’ve made some under-the-hood improvements which go towards giving you the best possible gameplay. Something we know you’ll appreciate. This game will look amazing and play beautifully.

We have so much exciting stuff to share with you in coming months but it’s still on the stove and not ready for eating just yet. We’re committed to and are focusing on gameplay but please know that we have sackfuls of content coming your way from now until release in late Aug 2016.

Meantime we will be updating you more regularly than in the recent past. Actions speak louder than words. Watch this space.

Enjoy and please give us your feedback on the improvements.

Peter, Community Manager

J'ai essayé un peu mercredi. La Conduite à pas mal changée mais il y a encore du boulot

Ils ont aussi parlé de la playslist :P

Here it is folks, the Community Submissions for R8 Games. We received so many entries and after much deliberation we have finalised the list of songs into a more manageable list of thirty.

Now it's up to you all to go to the Soundcloud link below and listen to all of the songs. Afterwards, head on over to the poll via the second link and vote for your favourite track. A winner will be announced sometime in the New Year (date tbd). So till then, get listening and voting.

https://soundcloud.com/r8games/…/community-music-submissions

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html

Peter, Community Manager
Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 30 Déc 2015 12:27

il y a Une nouvelle recrue chez R8Games

Hi Everyone!

In a move to put more focus on the community aspect of Formula Fusion we have enlisted the help of Jody Cobb – a veteran game designer and one of the original designers on Wip3out. It is a great privilege to have him on board and you will see Jody becoming more engaged from the start of the new year.

Jody’s job will be to discuss with you the changes we have made, to review feedback and to talk about all things Formula Fusion.

Additionally - we all agree that we need to be more actively engaged with you guys so we have decided internally to move to more incremental build updates leading up to more regular major updates that will have official announcements made to the press.

Whilst many of you have voiced your frustrations about the lack of new content, that will come – but the main thing is the technology. Although it needs balancing the build we have just put out represents a lot of work ‘under the hood’ from a handling point of view and we are now in a great position to start to reveal more of the game ‘content’ you are all expecting.

Track development is under wraps at the moment, soon to be revealed, but I ‘can’ tell you that multiplayer aspect is well underway and we are also working on a cockpit view which will also include a VR option. In addition, you will see weapons start to make more of an appearance and further craft refinements.

So please welcome Jody Cobb to the family and be sure that we are now moving in the right direction – at speed.

Kindest regards

Andrew Walker
Founder and CCO

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 28 Jan 2016 20:08

R8 Games s'est adjoint les services du studio Orchestral Media Developments pour améliorer le rendu sonore de Formula Fusion

=> https://www.facebook.com/R8Games/photos ... =1&theater
NEWS: Today we are delighted to announce that R8 Games has joined forces with the legendary game audio production talent of Anthony N. Putson and Allister Brimble of Orchestral Media Developments to enhance your experience of Formula Fusion. Both are huge racer fanatics and having spent some time with us in the R8 office they have some exciting idea's to push the game to another level! R8 Games is proud to have them on board. You should start to hear a big difference in future game builds as we aim to blow your minds with our plans to provide you with a totally immersive AG racing experience.

Présentation du nouveau circuit à venir de Niagara GP

NEXT TRACK COMING TO STEAM: NIAGARA GP. Length 12.75 Km. Description: A fast track with gentle flowing straights and sweeping bends. Easy to navigate but hard to master. Features: Surface water and spray. Background: The Great Tsunami of 2030 decimated the area around the Niagara Delta and in its wake nature reclaimed the lands back as it's own. The main visual theme of Niagara GP is over-grown moss-stained ruined buildings, lush unkempt vegetation, flood damage and fast flowing water.>> We will post up a shot each day until delivery..

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 30 Jan 2016 14:06

Un nouveau screen

Edit :
Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 02 Fév 2016 0:25

Nouveau screen

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 16 Fév 2016 17:47

La prochaine Maj datée pour ce Vendredi

Source => https://www.facebook.com/R8Games/photos ... 7810294413

FEBRUARY 19th UPDATE.

FORMULA FUSION COMMUNITY (ALL)
We are about to release a significant update for you Friday (19th of February) on STEAM. It will signal the start of our next and much more vigorous phase of development as we bring tracks up to Alpha (60% complete) along with gameplay and handling.
We still have a long way to go but we have invested a lot of time in getting back up to speed in terms of technology and implementation of all the main features including multiplayer. Multiplayer will roll out in the coming months to test pilots initially.
Anyway - thanks for remaining patient. We understand your frustrations – so let’s kick things off with something positive;
The update on February the 19th will give you:

GENERAL UPDATE
    • A new track – NIAGARA GP (Alpha);
    • A new Craft;
    • Leaderboards;
    • New SFX;
    • Updates to MANNA HATTA – previously NY. (these will mainly be visual, based on feedback – the track will evolve through the Test Pilot programme);
    • Introduction to the Garage (with placeholder menu system);
    • Refined handling;
    • Refined AI

TEST PILOT UPDATE
    • RED ROUTE* tracks of the first in-game tracks: MANNA HATTA, ATLAS TORRES, NIAGARA GP and FIAR FURY will be made available to you for test purposes.

*RED ROUTE TRACKS
These are base tracks stripped back in terms of content with base functionality and a base environment blockout. This is so we can track performance profiling and compile changes quickly. Changes, based on feedback and assessed by our internal QA will be made to these tracks throughout Early Access – at various points these changes will then be fed through to the Alpha Builds we have. For simplicity and ease of building - these tracks will have a simple shader applied. Game features will be colour coded according to functionality.

TEST PILOTS (Test Pilot Programme Members)
First of all – I appreciate how frustrated you must feel and I understand that some of your frustrations may have turned into feelings of anger and disappointment. Criticism galvanises us and we are stronger because of it and I hope our response will go some way to reinvigorate your faith in us - If not now, then as you start to see things come together. Just to reiterate, we are in EARLY ACCESS, which means everything is open to tweaks and changes.

TEST PILOT and KICKSTARTER BACKERS
On the 19th of February we are opening our doors to you to become part of our team, properly as we always intended.
We have brought in people to help us manage this process and hopefully we won’t be as stretched as we were – but let’s take things one step at a time. Hopefully we can actually start to grow this with you now.

Test Pilot Forums will be officially opened here: http://www.formulafusion.co.uk on the 19th of February. If you are a test pilot member/ QA or part of the Kickstarter community, you will be sent an invite to join our exclusive forums to provide your feedback. Don’t worry if you are part of the Early Access community on Steam and want to contribute – we will offer you an opportunity to join the Test Pilots shortly.

We will be in touch.

Best wishes,
Andrew.

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 24 Mar 2016 13:50

Une excellente nouvelle :P

=> https://www.facebook.com/R8Games/posts/1088304114525449

Announcement: Today i can formally announce that we are Official Playstation Developers. Just in case you were wondering if we were doing a PS4 version. This is huge news for us and allows us to press on with our plans to deliver across all major platforms. Microsoft news to follow.
Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 24 Mar 2016 20:43

Il y a moyen de s'amuser dans l'état ?
Tu sait ci le jeu gere le 3440x1440 ?
Merci
xolooth

Inscription Forum: 04 Déc 2007 21:40

Message » 24 Mar 2016 20:56

Actuellement sur le programme test pilot on est limité sur la réso à 2560 * 1440

On n'a pour le moment que 2 circuits dont 1 accessible en mode jour et en mode nuit. Il y a déjà des compétitions organisé e s par R8games

Un 3e circuit doit arrivé prochainement

Darkhan
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Message » 24 Mar 2016 21:21

merci
xolooth

Inscription Forum: 04 Déc 2007 21:40

Retourner vers Jeux Multi-Plateforme