Modérateurs: Modération Forum DIY, Modération Forum Installations, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: lyric et 95 invités

UGS - Muse edition

Message » 19 Oct 2016 23:42

patjero a écrit:Beautifull Johnny !!! :o :bravo:

Digital printing of fronts:

Johnny
Ine

Inscription Forum: 02 Fév 2016 10:53

UGS - Muse edition

Message » 20 Oct 2016 16:09

Hi Alex,

My apologize to everybody for the English but my "France" it's really bad.

I was really lucky to get the PCBs in DIYAudio... First of all congratulation for the amazing job you and Eric did! Chapeau!!

My configuration will be with 2 OLED and the UGS powered at 24V.

I write here because I need your kind help for few issue that I can't figure out by myself:

1 - I can't memorize the changes that I make in the setup of the uC board. When I am in the menu and sub-menu I can save the changes but when I restart the board the changes are lost. I follow the instruction you post in the first page and I don't know where I make the mistake.
2 - I can't setup any remote that I have around (5 or 6). I will order a specific RC5 but seams to me strange that no one is working. When I go in the menu for remote control I can go ahead up to the command ">>>System ID code Press remote key twice to save" but nothing happen. I try the same with both RC5 and NEC. Maybe I miss something?
3 - I completed the PSU and the digital PSU card. I power up the PSU only and I have +/- 40V for the analog part. The same Volts I have in the +V and -V of the preampli board. As you suggest I didn't install yet the FB and just before the FB I have 39V. It's that acceptable? I miss something again?

I would like to post few picture but I don't understand how can do it, Anyway, so far so good...

Thanks for you help and Best Regards,
Enrico
emyeuoi

Inscription Forum: 28 Jan 2016 13:39

Message » 21 Oct 2016 13:46

Thanks Enrico,

1. The reason here is the FW version. Earlier one did not support the RW to EEPROM which is why you lose everything if you cut the power. Latest FW support up to 4 configurations backup and restore.

2. Same reason here I guess unless you have a HW problem as the RC5 works since day1. Latest firmware supports NEC as well (and even SIRC but hidden).

3. You need to insert a 24V regulated power supply between the external power supply and the preamp boards. Don't power the preamp board with 40V. Good that you did not mounted the bead otherwise you will blow everything.

I need to link the latest MCU binary on the first page. There are still some small issues that I know but I stopped spending some time on this as nobody until now assembled the preamp and I moved to another project.
It looks like that I will have to come back on the firmware very soon.
Alex_twn

Inscription Forum: 10 Nov 2008 6:02

Message » 21 Oct 2016 14:08

Hello Alex,
Merci beaucoup for you reply.

Regarding the FW I uploaded the _v2.3. It's not the latest one?

About the PSU actually I power up the preampli board and the 3 LDOs in the analog side are working. Then I stop and ask you...

I think that with the LDOs on boards a simple 7824/7924 is enough... you agreed?

Thanks again,
Enrico
emyeuoi

Message » 21 Oct 2016 14:33

Bonjour à tous,

Quelqu'un aurait il une modélisation de la façade de l'UGS dans un format dxf ou dwx, que je puisse l'importer dans google sketchup et la retravailler.

cdt

Franck
franckc2

Inscription Forum: 05 Mar 2004 18:02

Message » 21 Oct 2016 21:11

on y travaille Alex, et ça avance, je vais mettre qq photos bientôt.

je pense que 2 UGS Muse vont bientôt chanter.
patroussea

Inscription Forum: 25 Fév 2009 12:30

Message » 21 Oct 2016 21:16

franckc2 a écrit:Bonjour à tous,

Quelqu'un aurait il une modélisation de la façade de l'UGS dans un format dxf ou dwx, que je puisse l'importer dans google sketchup et la retravailler.

cdt

Franck

Pour moi ça marchera pas...
Solidworks et solidedge mais pas sketchup

La configuration dans mon profil

Très très près de la ville d'Hélène.
Perrichon et Annie Dingophobe.
Et tout le reste est la faute à Rousseau (Sardine de son prénom)
beb
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 02 Mar 2002 2:00

Message » 21 Oct 2016 22:23

Bertrand, Je viens de regarder et il est possible de faire un export en dxf dans solidworks (format supporté par sketchup).
peux tu essayer ?

Franck
franckc2

Inscription Forum: 05 Mar 2004 18:02

Message » 21 Oct 2016 22:25

l'idéal est d'utiliser le mocèle 3D complet pour utiliser les fonctions et personnaliser

Ma façade fait 190 de haut, vu qu'il y a aussi un UP derrière.
Je pense que c'est un poil gros pour un MUSE simple

La configuration dans mon profil

Très très près de la ville d'Hélène.
Perrichon et Annie Dingophobe.
Et tout le reste est la faute à Rousseau (Sardine de son prénom)
beb
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 02 Mar 2002 2:00

Message » 22 Oct 2016 1:34

emyeuoi a écrit:Hello Alex,
Merci beaucoup for you reply.

Regarding the FW I uploaded the _v2.3. It's not the latest one?

About the PSU actually I power up the preampli board and the 3 LDOs in the analog side are working. Then I stop and ask you...

I think that with the LDOs on boards a simple 7824/7924 is enough... you agreed?

Thanks again,
Enrico

Hi Enrico,

The latest FW is the 2.5.
Then if I understand well what you are doing on the PSU side, you must not input 39V to the LDO. They accept MAX 36V if I remember well. On the long term it will stress the devices a lot. Plus the UGS won't like +/-39V.
7824 can work as the regulation stage between 39V and the analog power connectors of the preamp boards but there are better choices considering that you will power the UGS and buffer with this and better regulation stage will help here.
Alex_twn

Message » 22 Oct 2016 1:35

patroussea a écrit:on y travaille Alex, et ça avance, je vais mettre qq photos bientôt.

je pense que 2 UGS Muse vont bientôt chanter.

Cool bonne nouvelle. Hate de recevoir vos retours la dessus.
Alex_twn

Message » 22 Oct 2016 3:38

Alex_twn a écrit:
Hi Enrico,

The latest FW is the 2.5.
Then if I understand well what you are doing on the PSU side, you must not input 39V to the LDO. They accept MAX 36V if I remember well. On the long term it will stress the devices a lot. Plus the UGS won't like +/-39V.
7824 can work as the regulation stage between 39V and the analog power connectors of the preamp boards but there are better choices considering that you will power the UGS and buffer with this and better regulation stage will help here.

Hi Alex,

Can you please give me a link for the FW v2.5? Thanks!

Actually I just power up the preampli for 15 minutes to check the LDOs. The FBs are not installed, so no power to other parts of the board. I will figure out a dedicate 24V psu for the UGS. My bad to don't think about before... If I remember well you mentioned in one post that the overall mA for the UGS + Muses is 43 mA right?

Thanks for kind help... really appreciate!

Best Regards,
Enrico
emyeuoi

Message » 25 Oct 2016 10:51

Hi Enrico,

It is now on the first page.
I don't remember exactly the consumption on the 24V rails but yes below 50mA.
Alex_twn

Message » 25 Oct 2016 12:40

Je vous remercie beaucoup Alex!!!
Je vais vous laisser savoir si tout est ok (google traslate :wink: )
emyeuoi

Message » 26 Oct 2016 1:19

Alex_twn a écrit:Hi Enrico,

It is now on the first page.
I don't remember exactly the consumption on the 24V rails but yes below 50mA.

Thanks Alex :-)
Will test it tomorrow.
Johnny
Ine

Inscription Forum: 02 Fév 2016 10:53

Retourner vers Amplis et Préamplis

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message