Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: le_flo_comtois, Patrick57s, smeagol, yoann72 et 25 invités

Discussion sur les préamplis décodeurs HomeCinéma

Marantz AV7703 11.2, évol MultEQ XT32 (Test HCFR, post 1)

Message » 05 Avr 2017 10:36

Bonjour,

Issu d'AVS, le 1er CR de retour d'utilisation :

sur AVS, IBJamon a écrit:Okay, quick review of the app so far. Tested on Android on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, up to date OS (Nougat).

First, the app has major crashing issues if you allow your phone to sleep anywhere during the calibration process. Also, it always thought I had only one sub connected on the first try; if I canceled, or edited the speaker config, it worked fine with two. The crashing issue I worked around by changing sleep timeout to ten minutes, after which I was able to complete an eight position run. It's slightly slower than the built in calibration routine, but not painfully so. If it takes you more than thirty seconds to reposition the mic, it's not likely to be noticeable.

The GUI to disable midrange compensation and edit the target curves is very nice. I wish it had a zoom in ability, as you have to place corners and adjust with your finger and eyeball it. I am really excited about the ability to play with the subwoofer curves also - this could be a fantastic way to avoid getting a minidsp for them. ;)

The ability to disable Audyssey above a certain frequency altogether is also great. I don't know if I will use this, but it's great if you want to fix problem areas but keep the voicing of your speakers.

However, for me, there is one huge dealbreaker: There are two high frequency compensation curves: rolloff, and slightly less rolloff. There is no Flat curve which is a HUGELY MASSIVELY STUPID oversight. That is one of the main reasons I returned a $2500 Onkyo years ago - no Flat curve. I have been a Flat curve fan since my Denon 3808 and I am not switching now.

Yes, you can very closely approximate the flat curve by painstakingly tapping and dragging for each channel grouping. However, I think I will leave that job (yes, it's a job at this point to do something that should have been included out of the box) for another day as my baffling frustration on this obvious oversight is too much for me right now. And it will take me a good hour to do it for all eleven channels, and I have better things to do tonight. :) Maybe another day.

Otherwise, it looks really great, and very promising (especially on that subwoofer!). I hope that they patch out the issues above - then it will be a killer app in my opinion.

I have not yet uploaded the config I have to the AV7703 because I didn't want to lose my precious flat curve. If someone finds a suitable workaround (or if it doesn't overwrite the existing target curves perhaps?) it would be greatly appreciated!

Il faut juste rappeler que dans le Menu du 7703, il est possible de sélectionner une égalisation Audyssey MultEQ XT32 "plate", d'où le fait que l'absence d'une telle option dans l'applet Audyssey MultEQ Editor n'est pas un problème en soi. :wink:

Hugo
Hugo S
Membre d'Honneur - Président de l'Association & Relations PROs

Inscription Forum: 04 Mai 2000 2:00

Message » 05 Avr 2017 14:35

Bonjour,

Il est désormais possible d'indiquer que suite à l'arrivée hier de l'applet Audyssey MultEQ Editor, @ 18 Avril HCFR va recevoir en test un Marantz AV7703... et bien entendu la toute nouvelle applet Audyssey sera également testée. :D

Hugo

PS : MERCI Manuel!
Hugo S

Message » 06 Avr 2017 10:38

Bonjour,

Mise à jour dans la news HCFR, des visuels de l'Audyssey MultEQ Editor, ce qui permet de mieux saisir ses très réelles capacités potentielles :

http://www.homecinema-fr.com/audyssey-m ... n-marantz/

Hugo
Hugo S

Message » 06 Avr 2017 16:44

re Bonjour,

Suites retours d'utilisation du Audyssey MultEQ Editor, avec quelques petites choses à savoir, donc précautions à prendre :

sur AVS, beastaudio a écrit:Two HUGE thumbs up for audyssey app from me so far. I have never been a fan of what audyssey has done in my dedicated space, but just in my tinkering last night, using the app and creating a custom target curve, and cutting off the correction at 2khz, I really see enormous promise with the capabilities of this new program.

The one gripe I have with it so far is whenever you go to make changes to the app, it resets everything in your AVR to the audyssey defaults after its run. What I mean by this is if you are adjusting the curve, or changing between different saved files, but you manually overrode a "Large" speaker to a small and adjusted your distance settings for your subwoofers (Which if you aren't after an audyssey run, you are losing all sorts of capability more than likely), you have to do all this all over again any time you make changes and re-flash the calibration to your avp. I understand why this happens of course, but it caught me off-guard the first time so I hadn't recorded my adjustments and had to run the omnimic over again to get the distance settings proper for a second time.

Hugo
Hugo S

Message » 10 Avr 2017 13:55

Interesting :oldy:
Chewee Levelu

Inscription Forum: 25 Aoû 2010 9:38

Message » 19 Avr 2017 16:05

Bonjour,

Le Marantz AV7703 est bien arrivé pour le test HCFR qui va en être principalement fait par Chewee Levelu (Stéphane) :

http://www.homecinema-fr.com/processeur ... test-hcfr/

et si vous souhaitez participer à ce test, merci de contacter directement Stéphane par MP.

Hugo
Hugo S

Message » 20 Avr 2017 10:36

Bonjour,

En forme de "mise en bouche" du test HCFR du Marantz AV7703, voici la petite vidéo Unboxing HCFR du Processeur Marantz AV7703 :

Hugo
Hugo S

Message » 20 Avr 2017 11:22

Bonjour,

Info pour test HCFR du Marantz AV7703, potentiel souci détection réseau suite dernière màj :

sur AVS, stevepow a écrit:Marantz said do a reset, so I was starting to do a Network Reset:

Press Power Button to turn on power to the unit.
Use INPUT SELECTOR to select “Online Music”.
Press and hold the main unit's BACK and ENTER at the same time for at least 3 seconds.
Remove your fingers from the two buttons when “Network Reset...” appears on the display.
“Completed” is shown in the display when reset is complete.

So I set RC Lockout once again to verify I had no network, checked the setup menu and no Network and Heos was grayed out.

Then, I got as far as "INPUT SELECTOR to Online Music" and the screen displayed "assigning network"(or something like that) with a spinning circle on the TV - and once it was done, the Network was back! Next, I verified that the Front IR port was still locked out and it was.

Strange. I'd say there is some bug, but not the worst thing.

Otherwise, I really like the feature set of the AV7703 so far - the CEC stuff works so much better than my AV7701 did and works great with the the Sony XBR-75X940D and Oppo UDP-203. The power on with RC Source Select from the remote is really cool - not earth shattering, but saves a step and is very convenient. The iPad remote app is leagues better than the old version - too bad it doesn't work with older units like my 8802a. I do wish there was a decent Windows App to control it since the WEB interface is gone - so far I have not found one.

Hugo
Hugo S

Message » 20 Avr 2017 11:32

Hâte de lire ce test du 7703 ! :bravo:
Auric

Inscription Forum: 09 Déc 2009 16:54

Message » 20 Avr 2017 11:38

Auric a écrit:Hâte de lire ce test du 7703 ! :bravo:

Interdit de te moquer ! :ane:
Chewee Levelu

Message » 20 Avr 2017 11:55

Hugo S a écrit:Bonjour,

Info pour test HCFR du Marantz AV7703, potentiel souci détection réseau suite dernière màj :

sur AVS, stevepow a écrit:Marantz said do a reset, so I was starting to do a Network Reset:

Press Power Button to turn on power to the unit.
Use INPUT SELECTOR to select “Online Music”.
Press and hold the main unit's BACK and ENTER at the same time for at least 3 seconds.
Remove your fingers from the two buttons when “Network Reset...” appears on the display.
“Completed” is shown in the display when reset is complete.

So I set RC Lockout once again to verify I had no network, checked the setup menu and no Network and Heos was grayed out.

Then, I got as far as "INPUT SELECTOR to Online Music" and the screen displayed "assigning network"(or something like that) with a spinning circle on the TV - and once it was done, the Network was back! Next, I verified that the Front IR port was still locked out and it was.

Strange. I'd say there is some bug, but not the worst thing.

Otherwise, I really like the feature set of the AV7703 so far - the CEC stuff works so much better than my AV7701 did and works great with the the Sony XBR-75X940D and Oppo UDP-203. The power on with RC Source Select from the remote is really cool - not earth shattering, but saves a step and is very convenient. The iPad remote app is leagues better than the old version - too bad it doesn't work with older units like my 8802a. I do wish there was a decent Windows App to control it since the WEB interface is gone - so far I have not found one.

Hugo

J'ai eu le même problème sur un 7011 suite a un reset normal, j'ai passé l'étape du la recherche Wifi et réseau, ensuite quant j'ai voulu la faire plus tard plus moyen de faire quelque chose sur le réseau, ni RJ45, ni Wifi même plus la mise à jour firmware via USB, toutes la partie Online/USB était désactivé

j'avais ensuite essayé toute les reset possible trouvé sur le net mais rien

J'au renvoyé mon 7011 y'a 15 jours , il est revenu avant hier, ils avaient réussi à faire un vrais reset et remise du firmware, j'aimerai bien savoir les manips car c'est chi... de renvoyer un ampli pour un bug...
alexrs4

Inscription Forum: 01 Fév 2017 8:40

Message » 21 Avr 2017 21:25

Captures de l applet Audyssey MultEq Editor sous Android 4.4.2 ( Galaxy Note 8.0 )

Image liée à ma config 5.1.4 ...

Calibrage plus tard :oldy:

Un petit screen de l' applet Marantz avec le 7703

Chewee Levelu

Message » 22 Avr 2017 12:31

Salut à tous,
si seulement Marantz changé une fois la gueule de leurs pre & ampli je les trouve tellement moche ça fait trop genre frigo moderne/design.
Je sais ce que tout le monde va dire... c'est pas la peine !

La configuration dans mon profil

StormAudio ISP24 MK2 11.3.5.2 + Processeur Dolby labs 7.1 PLIIX music, Emotiva XPA 7 gen3, UPA-5, UPA-7, HPs Elac F6/B6/B5/B4, 3 Sub S12/S10EQ, Oppo 203, Zidoo NEO S, PCGamer RTX, Nas Syno, Xbox X, PS4 pro, Sony 85" XH90, BENQ W2700, Neeo Remote
MonsieurAl
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 13 Mar 2009 3:18

Message » 22 Avr 2017 12:44

MonsieurAl a écrit:Salut à tous,
si seulement Marantz changé une fois la gueule de leurs pre & ampli je les trouve tellement moche ça fait trop genre frigo moderne/design.
Je sais ce que tout le monde va dire... c'est pas la peine !

Les goûts et les couleurs ... ça ne se discute pas :wink: Et heureusement il y en a pour tous les goûts !

J' ai eu du Sony, HK, Onkyo, Yam, Marantz ... Celui que j' ai préféré esthétiquement est le RZ900. et juste derrière le HK AVR365 avec son bouton de volume lumineux, qui selon l' angle présentait une "jolie lune" :mdr:

Concernant le Marantz, j' aime bien ce coté sobre et son fameux afficheur circulaire bleu :mdr:
Cependant l' esthétique reste à mon sens, le dernier critère dans le choix d' un ampli ou pre amp.
( sauf si vraiment c' est moche :ane: :ane: :ane: )
Chewee Levelu

Message » 22 Avr 2017 13:17

Pareil, je me contrefous de l'esthétique de mon matos. De toute façon, il n'est pas vraiment visible puisque caché dans le meuble.
C'est, je trouve, la meilleure place pour du matos. On n'est pas chez Darty quand même... :lol:

Cela dit, dans mon salon, pas trop les moyens de cacher l'ampli (un Marantz justement).
Du coup, je l'ai repeint!
Le design reste toujours sobre et classe et il est dans la couleur du mobilier.

La configuration dans mon profil

Full HD, 3D, 4K, HDR... : OK --- Fluidité : pas OK ! C'est pour quand à la fin ???
Fafa
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Secrétaire Adjoint & Superviseur Forum Univers TV
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Secrétaire Adjoint & Superviseur Forum Univers TV

Inscription Forum: 14 Aoû 2003 9:50

Retourner vers Préamplis Décodeurs HomeCinéma

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message