Modérateur: Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Noricha, Paul60 et 10 invités

Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.
Règles du forum
Petites annonces pour Convertisseurs 2 canaux et systèmes type SqueezeBox.
La consultation est libre mais la publication est réservée aux Membres de l'Association : être inscrit sur le forum ne suffit pas.
Pour tout savoir sur la création et la gestion d'une annonce, penser à consulter la FAQ des PA !
Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.

BAISSE DE PRIX Wadia 151 PowerDAC mini

Message » 26 Mar 2017 17:04

Type : Ampli-DAC
Marque : Wadia
Modèle et options : 151 PowerDAC mini
Prix de vente : 350 euros

Département où la marchandise est visible : 78
Possibilité d'expédition : Oui
Montant des frais d'expédition : Selon transporteur - Colissimo proscrit

État de la marchandise : Comme neuf
Première main : Non
Prix neuf : + 1100 euros
Facture disponible : Non
Date, pays et lieu d'achat : Ile de France
Garantie et date d'expiration : Non
Numéro de série :
0151 090 1250

Emballage d'origine conservé : Non
Documentations conservées : Non

Description générale :
Amplificateur numérique
Convertisseur numérique-analogique (DAC)
Puissance continue : 2x25 Watts sous 8 Ohms
Puissance continue : 2x50 Watts sous 4 Ohms
Puissance dynamique (1 kHz) : 2x100 Watts sous 4 Ohms

Distorsion harmonique totale : 0,03 - 0,09% (1 W / 1 kHz)
Rapport Signal-Bruit : - 103 dB
Bande passante : 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+-0,7 dB)

Connectique
2 entrées coaxiales S/PDIF
1 entrée optique TosLink
1 port USB (type B)
Borniers enceintes

Généralités
Télécommande fournie
Cordon d'alimentation fourni

Dimensions (L x H x P) : 200 x 70 x 200 mm - Poids : 2,7 kg

Site web du constructeur : http://www.wadia.com/
Commentaires :
"The Wadia 151PowerDAC mini is a really cool piece of gear that has a lot of applications in the modern digital world. I can see this as the center of a dorm, or apartment system based around a computer for audio but it can also work with cable or satellite TV and a gaming system or two thanks to all of its digital inputs. The sound of the unit is smooth and pleasant and thanks to Wadia's experience with digital, is never harsh.
The limited power output of the amplifier section will require you to mate the PowerDAC with efficient speakers or use it in a small room, or for nearfield listening as I did for much of my time with it. For me the biggest plus to this piece is the size of the unit itself. The 151 PowerDAC mini sat under my monitor connected to my computer and it took up almost no desk space, yet made a huge improvement in my desktop audio system. After I used it in my main rig I returned it to my computer and this time rested it atop my Mac Pro tower. Not only did it fit perfectly, it matched the aesthetics of the Mac tower and allowed me to further clean up my desk. I have speakers around my pool and the wires come into the house in a strange place where a full sized component would be odd, yet I easily could live with the PowerDAC on a shelf and most people wouldn't even notice it there.
I spend a lot of time at my computer, so the addition of a new DAC/amplifier to my desk was a welcome change. I have had a multitude of computer speakers over the years, but it was nice to step up to a more conventional system for my desktop and the improvement in performance was huge. What really impressed me most about this piece was just how well it handled bass, whether on my computer desk or in my reference rig. The bottom end was clean and tight, handling the lower registers extremely well given its power rating. The use of high-resolution recordings further elevated the performance of the 151PowerDAC mini and gave exceptional sound for such a small piece. I really enjoyed my time with this piece and was so happy with it I bought it when the review was over and now enjoy my computer system more than ever."
http://hometheaterreview.com (18 octobre 2010)

Pour info, j'ai de petites merveilles de B&W CM1 qui vont avec... un régal !

Liens divers :

Photos :

Acheter et vendre sur HCFR : mode d'emploi
Dernière édition par TeréO le 01 Avr 2017 15:21, édité 1 fois.
TeréO

Inscription Forum: 15 Oct 2006 19:40

BAISSE DE PRIX Wadia 151 PowerDAC mini

Message » 29 Mar 2017 19:33

TeréO a écrit:Type : Ampli-DAC
Marque : Wadia
Modèle et options : 151 PowerDAC mini
Prix de vente : 350 400 euros

Département où la marchandise est visible : 78
Possibilité d'expédition : Oui
Montant des frais d'expédition : Selon transporteur - Colissimo proscrit

État de la marchandise : Comme neuf
Première main : Non
Prix neuf : + 1100 euros
Facture disponible : Non
Date, pays et lieu d'achat : Ile de France
Garantie et date d'expiration : Non
Numéro de série :
0151 090 1250

Emballage d'origine conservé : Non
Documentations conservées : Non

Description générale :
Amplificateur numérique
Convertisseur numérique-analogique (DAC)
Puissance continue : 2x25 Watts sous 8 Ohms
Puissance continue : 2x50 Watts sous 4 Ohms
Puissance dynamique (1 kHz) : 2x100 Watts sous 4 Ohms

Distorsion harmonique totale : 0,03 - 0,09% (1 W / 1 kHz)
Rapport Signal-Bruit : - 103 dB
Bande passante : 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+-0,7 dB)

Connectique
2 entrées coaxiales S/PDIF
1 entrée optique TosLink
1 port USB (type B)
Borniers enceintes

Généralités
Télécommande fournie
Cordon d'alimentation fourni

Dimensions (L x H x P) : 200 x 70 x 200 mm - Poids : 2,7 kg

Site web du constructeur : http://www.wadia.com/
Commentaires :
"The Wadia 151PowerDAC mini is a really cool piece of gear that has a lot of applications in the modern digital world. I can see this as the center of a dorm, or apartment system based around a computer for audio but it can also work with cable or satellite TV and a gaming system or two thanks to all of its digital inputs. The sound of the unit is smooth and pleasant and thanks to Wadia's experience with digital, is never harsh.
The limited power output of the amplifier section will require you to mate the PowerDAC with efficient speakers or use it in a small room, or for nearfield listening as I did for much of my time with it. For me the biggest plus to this piece is the size of the unit itself. The 151 PowerDAC mini sat under my monitor connected to my computer and it took up almost no desk space, yet made a huge improvement in my desktop audio system. After I used it in my main rig I returned it to my computer and this time rested it atop my Mac Pro tower. Not only did it fit perfectly, it matched the aesthetics of the Mac tower and allowed me to further clean up my desk. I have speakers around my pool and the wires come into the house in a strange place where a full sized component would be odd, yet I easily could live with the PowerDAC on a shelf and most people wouldn't even notice it there.
I spend a lot of time at my computer, so the addition of a new DAC/amplifier to my desk was a welcome change. I have had a multitude of computer speakers over the years, but it was nice to step up to a more conventional system for my desktop and the improvement in performance was huge. What really impressed me most about this piece was just how well it handled bass, whether on my computer desk or in my reference rig. The bottom end was clean and tight, handling the lower registers extremely well given its power rating. The use of high-resolution recordings further elevated the performance of the 151PowerDAC mini and gave exceptional sound for such a small piece. I really enjoyed my time with this piece and was so happy with it I bought it when the review was over and now enjoy my computer system more than ever."
http://hometheaterreview.com (18 octobre 2010)

Pour info, j'ai de petites merveilles de B&W CM1 qui vont avec... un régal !

Liens divers :

Photos :

Acheter et vendre sur HCFR : mode d'emploi
TeréO

UP BAISSE DE PRIX Wadia 151 PowerDAC mini

Message » 09 Avr 2017 15:20

UP :hehe: Prix spécial pour un achat groupé de Drive Musical Fidelity et de mes colonnes B&W CM7 (câbles coax et hp offerts) !
TeréO

Retourner vers Convertisseurs

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message