Modérateurs: Modération Forum Haute-Fidélité, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 108 invités

Les amplificateurs intégrés ( pré-ampli + ampli de puissance dans 1 seul appareil )

CLASSIC 6.6 (traduction danois-->francais)

Message » 24 Sep 2004 10:17

Je recherche toutes infos (et surtout CR d'écoute) concernant l'ampli intégré Classic 6.6 : http://www.hifiprix.com/produits_detail ... 2ae611b25c

J'ai trouvé un test, écrit en danois, me semble-t-il :
http://www.hifi4all.dk/content/template ... 3&zoneid=3
Si vous avez quelques notions de danois, il serait très sympathique de me résumer l'article, en particulier les impressions d'écoute. Existe-t-il, sur le web, des traducteurs en ligne danois-->francais?

un CR du forum : http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/view ... #168301383

:wink:
Michel K

Inscription Forum: 04 Déc 2002 12:11

Message » 24 Sep 2004 17:57

J'ai trouvé un traducteur en ligne extremement approximatif :
http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/

Je pense tout de même avoir deviné que le classic 6.6 est excellent et très recomandable. Il serait très musical, ses aigus cristallins et ses basses fermes.
:wink:

Ci-dessous, un article qui précise que cet ampli à transistor a été conçu pour obtenir un son "tube". Si par un très grand hasard, vous connaissez le chinois, vous pouvez allez jeter un oeil sur www.hifi168.com et pourquoi pas nous faire part de vos impressions. :D
Fichiers joints
classic66.JPG
classic66.JPG (33.72 Kio) Vu 828 fois
Dernière édition par Michel K le 28 Sep 2004 15:02, édité 1 fois.
Michel K

Message » 28 Sep 2004 10:38

Je viens de m'apercevoir que la traduction danois-->anglais est nettement plus comprehensible que la traduction danois-->francais (j'ai bien l'impression que l'anglais sert de langue pivot).

Une copie du CR de l'écoute :

Collide 6.6 own that is to say the equal immediate access to musikaliteten. The playing freely from supply with and draws yourself by into the music universe. The fremragende inspection and dybbasområdet is impressive by the price range and lays a well-established bed, your rhythmical CD- collection vil love the by. Bass is slagkraftig, exact and velopløst and hangs i'm pretty well together with the others from frekvensområdet too regarding they dynamic aspects. Ie, that mellemtonekritiske instruments that næroptagelser from decamp and votes depict by surprising authority and attack. Even thoughthe disorganization and deltaljeringsniveauet no upcoming near Breast the combination, sits i after back by a deep respect by kineserens abilities at those regions. Together with a i'm pretty well matched diskantreproduktion leave off that is to say the reason by a nice perspective, that the amplifier make use of maximal to relationships to the charge. You can be easily stedbestemme instrumentgrupper and at good admissions too enkeltinstrumenter to bigger sections to all three plans.
In the middle of testperioden getting i occasion to that try out a højttalerkabel to cleanly silver from Analysis Advantage. I am normally no especially kabelfreak and has that in a way i'm pretty well by my 6 mm2 multicopy cable to subtle copper and the bunch from Supra and Tare Labs, however straight this cable drew whole single that last myggenet away between the music and ørerne. Collide 6.6 signed for by crystalline details to they top octaves and yet better authority to they nether the region. From now on loses my analytical memory themselves, by CD’erne smoke only in and forth from the drawer at CD- the player. Én things grace i after that observe – that is to say that that relatively fast only were the rhythmical music CD-hylstre, there laying over the floor. It is that is to say rhythmical music, there's Collide 6.6’s livret. Stands you ahead a upgrading from ”husmands” hifi to grej to the worse luck terminate and is acoustics music your preferred genre, shall you after no cause yourself deter, however by coolness subtract a Collide 6.6 in to try-out. The fixing too those discipliner to UG by the price range. Have you a correct large plant, could a Collide 6.6 too være a acceptable cousin, of which you a day is forced to that ”downsize”

Conclusion:

Collide 6.6 is a extraordinary sound amplifier even though the featuring a spradebasse. At whole get items is it a usleben diameter, however you shall være diameter-pedant by no that could upcoming by by that compelling acted. The gets my hot testimonial.
Michel K

Retourner vers Amplificateurs Intégrés

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message