Modérateurs: Modération Forum Univers Casques, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: mroboto, shrek91 et 17 invités

Ampli casque audio GD NFB : des mesures catastrophiques ?

Message » 31 Jan 2019 22:58

Je pense pas qu'il soit possible de faire la différence entre un rapport S/B de 100 dB et de 90 dB. Mais il n'y pas que le rapport S/B qui soit non conforme.
Concernant le NFB 27.38 AMIRM a perçu de légères distorsions dans les fréquences aigues :

"I could detect no difference in bass or mid-frequencies. In high-frequencies though, there was a subtle difference. They were a bit more emphasized in Audio-gd which gave a slightly more airy and open sound to Audio-gd. But as I focused on them, I realized the high notes are being distorted with the highs having a "sizzle" to them. That exaggerated their presence which could be to some people's liking. For me, as I focused on the same in Topping DX7s, I realized they were very clean and well defined whereas they were "blown" on the Audio-gd NFB-27.38 leading me to prefer the Topping version better.

I should emphasize that the above is very subtle effect. If I did not focus on it, I would find the two DACs to sound the same. Then again, younger people with better high frequency hearing than me will detect the above effect better than me which may lead them to more preference or dislike as the case may be. If you are older than 50, you can safely go with my impressions."
Dernière édition par Phil the boss le 31 Jan 2019 23:07, édité 1 fois.
Phil the boss

Inscription Forum: 19 Juin 2006 14:33

Message » 31 Jan 2019 23:06

Concernant le DAC R2R 11, la séparation des instruments serait moins nette :

"I then set up an AB test between Topping DX3 Pro and Audio-gd R2R11. I then matched levels, ganged the two DACs in Roon to play in sync and started to listen. With my busy headphone test tracks performance was actually pretty similar. Importantly, there was NO coloration in response of Audio-gd. I read countless posts online about how these ladder DACs sound different, more pleasing, etc. I could detect none of that across a bunch of tracks. Anyone who thinks otherwise, needs to perform such an AB test to realize differently.

I next ran a set of tests with more isolated instruments. Here there were some subtle differences to my ears. High frequency transients were, forgive my use of audiophile term, muddier in Audio-gd blending more into the rest of the music. Note decays suffered some just the same."
Phil the boss

Message » 31 Jan 2019 23:15

Un troisième ampli dac audio-gd a été testé par ASR : Le NFB 28.28.
Là encore les mesures sont navrantes :
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-audio-gd-nfb28-28-dac-and-headphone-amp.5147/
Phil the boss

Retourner vers Amplificateurs Casques

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message