Il y a un nouveau FirmWare officiel pour les modèles 103EU, 103D, 105EU et 105D : http://www.oppodigital.co.uk/firmware-B ... ayers.html
A priori, il ne pourra être téléchargé automatiquement par les lecteurs que la 2ème semaine de février. Mais il peut déjà être téléchargé sur le site.
Les améliorations listées :
1. Resolved a no audio issue when connecting via HDMI Out 1 into VIZIO P-series 4K TVs.
2. Resolved a disc loading issue with the “A Walk in the Woods” Blu-ray Disc.
3. Resolved a playback issue where certain ALAC files would produce static noise.
4. Resolved an issue where the player would sometimes lock up when receiving the RS-232 command to launch VUDU.
5. Resolved an issue where HDMI Out 2 would sometimes output RGB regardless of the HDMI Out 2 color space settings.
6. Resolved an HDMI audio dropout issue that could occur when playing Blu-ray titles with a duration longer than three hours, such as Schindler’s List.
7. Resolved an issue where subtitles would sometimes randomly repeat when playing MKV files with embedded PGS subtitles.
8. Restored the ability to bitstream Dolby TrueHD audio tracks in MKV files when HDMI Audio is set to Bitstream. If you encounter a no audio issue when playing MKV files, we recommend setting the player’s HDMI Audio setting to Auto (Default) to force the player to output LPCM.
9. Resolved an issue with gapless playback. (BDP10XEU-83-1226B)
10. Resolved a no audio issue with certain receivers when playing DD+ 5.1 content from Netflix and Vudu.
11. Resolved an issue where the player would automatically power off when receiving commands via a TCP connection.
12. Improved compatibility with WAV files using ID3 tags.
13. General disc compatibility improvements based on recent and upcoming Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted disc samples.