01) Certified DD+ and TrueHD
02) Support Vista Aero
03) DVD Region Settings available in MCE UI
04) Add active UI (I have no idea what this actually refers too.)
05) Support playing from root path of Blu-ray content folder
01) Fix for recent Paramount BDJ discs (Red October, Top Gun, etc)
02) Fix for Intel repeater issue
03) Reduced memory requirements for audio decoder and mixer.
04) Improved AC-3 decoder compatability
05) Improved BD+ compatability
06) Updated EVR support to fix GTX280 issue
07) Resolved V64 issue when patching from older versions.
An internal conversation leads me to believe the following are also included, but were not on the list. I'll try to get this clarified next week.
01) Improved support for Philips 7500 remote
02) Improved support (but not full fix) for ATI 1080p24 display
http://www.arcsoft.com/downloads/digita ... te_ALL.exe
Update nouvelle version 184.108.40.206 du 26/07/2008
1) Fix media_XX.aui conflict/error with various AV products.
2) Replace automatic SPDIF remixing to DTS with optional remixing. (Default like 113)
3) Fix TrueHD SPDIF remixing to proper 5 channel.
4) Fix issue with TMT shutting down when minimized in MCE, or MCE closed.
5) Mouse Solution restored to 113 functionality
1) The remix option checkbox in MCE UI does not work.
Gotta release for other reasons so we couldn't wait on the known issue. If you're a HTPC guy using MCE+SPDIF and enjoying the automatic remixing for things like getting access to audio on certain discs with only large tracks or access to secondary audio you may want to stick with 119 for the short term. I'll try to get more details about this next week.
Update nouvelle version 220.127.116.11 du 07/07/2008
http://base.arcsoft.com/downloads//digi ... te_ALL.exe
01. Preliminary* Vista 64 support
02. DTS-HD certification/support
03. DTS Surround Sensation
01. Random update popup when no update available removed.
02. Lowered merit level of audio codecs to fix compatability issues with other decoders.
03. Fixed DD+ 5.1 swapped channels on 7.1 hardware.
04. Fixed some minor BD-Live compatability issues
Lien pour telecharger une version trial du 12/05/2008
http://www.arcsoft.com/support/download ... loadid=384
update du 12.05.08
01) Support ATI hardware on Windows XP
02) Certified BD-Live support (including profile 2.0)
03) Certified Bonus View support
04) Automatic check for updates when launched
05) Support Blu-ray “color” buttons in MCE UI
01) Support WMV files that include DRM.
02) Support MKA and MKV files
01) Fixed HDCP error on XP
02) Fixed intermittent Eject failure on XP
03) Fixed display-size issue when MCE/Windows resolutions don’t match
04) Fix intermittent crash bug when seeking (fast-forward/rewind/back/next/etc)
05) Improve ATI hardware rendering
06) Fix DVD rendering quality on ATI hardware when resized to larger display
07) Fix Intel motherboard compatibility issues (G35, G45, etc)
08) Improve check for update support in MCE UI
09) Add autoplay support for audio CDs
10) Fix audio channel mapping errors
ArcSoft_Jason a écrit:The patch can be accessed from within the application by right clicking to open the menus, then selecting ArcSoft, and Product Update.
The revised INTRO version is now available for download as well.