Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 32 invités

Tout ce qui concerne les logiciels lié au HC sur ordinateur (PC, Mac, Linux...)
Règles du forum
Avant de poster, merci de prendre connaissance des règles du forum : à lire avant de poster

YadisGet (Yadis -> interface PC et Android + liste xls)

Message » 30 Jan 2018 22:51

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
The developer, it's me ! :wink:
I will analyze the files.
Thank you very much for helping me solve the bug.

Att.
David S74

Inscription Forum: 07 Nov 2013 0:51

Message » 31 Jan 2018 1:42

I will publish a new version.

Normally I found the bug for:
YaDISGet stopped
The TMDB ID was empty, I added a condition to accept that ;)

For the problem:
Alert wronglist!
The list contains blank fields, please redo the list

I tried to fix this problem also in the new version.
If the problem is still there, can you send me the txt file that is in the folder of your list in your phone. (the file is named as your list.txt).

Thanks
David S74

Message » 31 Jan 2018 3:24

Merci, merci mon ami, et félicitations pour l'excellent programme que vous avez développé pour Android, il est très gratifiant de voir notre sélection de films, séries, spectacles et avec une seule touche pour jouer et il fonctionne directement dans DUNE, votre programme, et les vous ne pouvez pas vivre sans si vous avez un DUNE, dans mon cas DUNE HD SOLO LITE 4K.

Avez-vous une date pour ce changement est prêt à éviter l'erreur qui m'a donné aujourd'hui?

A oui, je ne sais pas si c'est le manque de ma connaissance, mais il y a deux façons de charger la liste de lecture à droite Yadis yaDISGET, on est l'espace de travail Yadis et Yadis Interface, est que je peux créer et mettre à jour ma liste par l'interface Yadis.

Une autre chose à améliorer si possible:

1. J'ai plusieurs films HD / séries / émissions, le chargement des listes que je mets comme ceci: yaDISGet_HD_I, yaDISGet_HD_K, etc. Me faire une recherche de nom de film, spectacle, année, le même qui existent déjà dans toutes les listes et peut-être charger la liste contenant ce que je cherche, sans avoir à me accéder à la liste par liste, parce que j'ai beaucoup de contenu , plus de 1000 films, plus de 500 spectacles, en bref, il serait agréable d'avoir cette option dans le programme.

2. Quand je choisis une liste, je me perds alors pas au courant que la liste choisie, vous pouvez mettre le nom de la liste quand je surfe, donc je sais ce que je fais des recherches sur HD?

Encore une fois mes félicitations pour l'excellent programme et le rendre accessible à tous les utilisateurs de DUNE / Yadis.

Att.

Druid®.

Je vis au post-scriptum Brésil, Curitiba dans l'État de Parana, au sud du Brésil :).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, thank you very much, my friend, and congratulations to the excellent program that you have developed for Android, it is very gratifying to be able to check our playlist of movies, series, shows and with just a play touch and it runs directly on DUNE, its program; that you can not live without if you have a DUNE, in my case DUNE HD SOLO LITE 4K.

Do you have a forecast of when this change is ready to avoid the error that is currently giving me here?

A yes, I do not know if it is lacking in my knowledge, but there are two ways to load yaDIS playlist in yaDISGET right, one is through yaDIS Workspace and yaDIS Interface, I can create and update my playlist through yaDIS interface.

Another thing for improvement if possible:

1. I have several HD with movies / series / shows, when loading the lists I put it like this: yaDISGet_HD_I, yaDISGet_HD_K, etc. I would like to do a search for movie name, show, year, the same ones that already exist in all lists and who knows how to load the list that contains what I'm looking for, without me having to enter list by list because I have a lot of content , more than 1,000 movies, more than 500 shows, anyway, it would be very cool to have this option in the program.

2. When I choose a list, I get lost after not knowing which list I chose, it's possible to put the list name when I'm browsing it, so I know what HD I'm searching for?

Once again, congratulations to the excellent program and making it available to all DUNE / YADIS users.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. I live in Brazil, city of Curitiba, state of Paraná, southern Brazil :).
DruidCtba

Inscription Forum: 25 Jan 2018 6:54

Message » 31 Jan 2018 22:40

Normally you can already install the update ;)

Workspace is for retrieving movie information and copying it to Android.
Interface is to be able to view the preview of yaDIS on Android but not to update the list.

If you have a lot of movies, you can use the PC version that you can download on this forum in the first page. Especially for the first time you import your list on Android, it will be faster.

For improvements:
1 / If I understand correctly, you would like to be able to search all your lists at the same time and then choose which list to open?
So you have several installations of yaDIS to allow you to sort your movies.

2 / You can know which list you are on when you open the menu on the left. You should see "Settings for" and the name of your list.

Otherwise, when you have installed the update, feel free to send the error reports and come here to describe the problem.

Sorry, I don't speak English very well ... I use a lot of Google translation :D

Brazil, it must be beautiful ! :bravo:
David S74

Message » 01 Fév 2018 0:31

Oups, j'ai vu aujourd'hui à 01h30 et téléchargé la mise à jour, maintenant il fonctionne parfaitement, merci de corriger l'erreur qui se produisait.

Pour des améliorations:

1. Exactement mon ami, j'ai aujourd'hui 10 années HD et 1To, 1.5To, 2To et 4To, beaucoup d'informations que je vous ai dit, et chaque HD avec un Yadis produisais, chacun a son dossier HD _yaDIS avec des informations de mon films / séries / émissions, donc si possible une recherche de contenu en existe aujourd'hui chaque liste chargée de toutes les listes que j'ai enregistré votre programme sur mon ANDROID me faciliter trouver le contenu bien pour moi ou pour certains ami ou un parent qui vient ici à la maison (par la façon dont je suis heureux que vous avez organisé le programme pour Android I jour anniversaire 01/02/2018 et je donnerai une partie sur 03/02/2018 et que vous voulez montrer leur logiciel aux parents et amis :)).

2. En ce moment, je vis, mais dès que je sentais qu'il est difficile de savoir quel HD j'étais, peut-être d'autres personnes auront le même problème, ma suggestion est qu'il peut être placé, peut-être au milieu au-dessus de l'écran dont la liste ( ce HD) je regarde :).

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. J'utilise aussi le traducteur de Google et ne se sentent pas de difficultés à la lecture de ce que vous traduisez ce n'est pas le meilleur, mais se casse une galhão en termes de communication globale, je pense que les choses se corsent dans les forums russes que je fréquente, j'ai reçu la plainte d'amis Je ne comprenais pas ce que je demandais, et maintenant ne sais pas si c'était la traduction ou n'a pas exprimé correctement moi-même, et comment ce forum est le français, je préfère aussi traduire la langue du forum en ce qui concerne tous ceux qui participent ici.

P.S.2. Après tout, à quoi sert l'application yaDISGet for PC / Windows?
Je l'ai téléchargé une fois, j'ai pensé que c'était cool que je puisse voir à quoi ressemblerait la mise en page de DUNE yaDIS sur mon PC Windows, y a-t-il un autre objectif que je ne vois pas en ce moment?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, I saw today at 01:30 am and downloaded the update, now it is working perfectly, thanks for correcting the error that was occurring.

For improvementes:

1. Exactly my friend I have today about 10 HD's, being 1TB, 1.5TB, 2TB, and 4TB, lots of info like I told you, and every HD with a yaDIS produced, every HD has its _yaDIS folder with my info movies / shows / shows, so if it were possible to search for content like the one that exists today from each uploaded list, for all the lists that I have registered for your program on my ANDROID, it would make it very easy to find content for me or for some friend or relative who comes here at home (incidentally I'm happy that you have made the program for Android because I do birthday 01.02.2018 and I'm having a party on 03.02.2018 and I want to show your software to relatives and friends :)).

2. Right now I have seen, but just as I found it difficult to know what HD I was, maybe other people will have the same problem, my suggestion is that if possible it would be placed, maybe in the middle of the screen what list ( what HD) I'm viewing :).

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. I also use google translator and I do not feel difficult to read what you translate, it is not the best, but it breaks a gal in terms of global communication, I think the thing gets ugly in the Russian forums that I attend, I already received comrade complaint that did not understand what I asked, and now I do not know if it was by the translation or I did not express myself correctly, and since this forum is French I prefer to translate also to the language of the forum in respect to all who participate here.

P.S.2. After all what is the yaDISGet for PC / Windows application for?
I downloaded it once, I thought it was cool that I could see what the DUNE yaDIS layout would look like on my Windows PC, is there another goal I'm not seeing at the moment :o ?
DruidCtba

Message » 01 Fév 2018 23:49

Hello,
I'm working on improvements + some other bug fixes
It should be ready in a day or two ;)

Thank you for the translation into French. It's nice for people in the forum.

Att.
David S74

Message » 02 Fév 2018 0:55

D'accord, mon ami, merci de nous avoir donné de votre temps et de l'avoir mieux implanté dans un programme comme celui-ci.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire quel APK sur Android le Blu-ray ISO sur le réseau en utilisant yaDISGet, j'ai essayé certains, mais jusqu'à présent, je n'ai pas réussi?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, my friend, thank you for giving us your time and implementing better in a top program like this.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Could anyone tell me what APK on Android le Blu-ray ISO on the network using yaDISGet, I tried some but so far I have not succeeded?
DruidCtba

Message » 04 Fév 2018 19:28

Hello,

I added the search function in all lists from the "Select list" menu ;)
The version should be available on the Play Store in the coming hours.
David S74

Message » 04 Fév 2018 21:09

Oups, merci à mon ami David, merci beaucoup pour la mise en œuvre suggérée, cela va grandement faciliter la vie de tous ceux qui comme moi ont plus d'une collection de films / spectacles / séries, divisée en plusieurs HD.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Je vous ai envoyé un député, mon ami David.

P.S.2. Ami David a montré à la balle la nouvelle implémentation de la recherche dans yaDISGet et encore une fois merci d'avoir répondu à ma demande :D :wink: .

Si possible, ça irait encore plus loin si je pouvais aller directement au film (synopsis de l'écran), et pouvoir le jouer, une option de plus pour celle que tu as déjà mise: aller à la liste et donner des jeux dans le film (aller ou pas à la liste, car je ne sais pas comment fonctionne la logique de votre programme) :D :wink: .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, thanks to my friend David, thank you very much for the suggested implementation, this will greatly facilitate the lives of all those who like me have more than one collection of movies / shows / series, divided into several HD's.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. I sent an MP to you my friend David.

P.S.2. Friend David got ball show the new implementation of search in yaDISGet and once again thank you for answering my request :D :wink:.

If possible, it would improve even more if I could go straight to the movie (synopsis screen of it), and be able to play it, one more option for the one you already put: go to the list and give play in the movie (going or not to the list, because I do not know how the logic of your program works) :D :wink:.
DruidCtba

Message » 09 Fév 2018 17:28

L'ami David a rencontré un problème dans son implémentation de recherche pour toutes les listes enregistrées dans yaDIS, et je ne sais pas si cela se produit également avec la recherche dans une liste spécifique avec BEAUCOUP DE RÉSULTATS.

J'envoie deux photos de ma tablette Samsumg SM-T330. Notez que je n'ai pas l'option de supprimer le clavier virtuel, et je ne peux pas non plus faire défiler les informations renvoyées par la recherche, donc je perds des informations que je ne peux pas voir.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Cliquez sur SPOLIER pour voir les images.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend David has encountered a problem in his search implementation for all the lists registered in yaDIS, nor do I know if this also occurs with the search in a specific list with MANY RESULTS.

I am sending two photos of my Tablet Samsumg SM-T330. Note that I do not have the option to remove the virtual keyboard, and I also can not scroll the information returned from the search, so I lose information that I can not see.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Click on SPOLIER to see the images.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DruidCtba

Message » 13 Fév 2018 0:01

Hello,

Can you tell me if the last update has solved your problems?

Sorry, I don't know of any application that can read an ISO image natively :(

Att.
David S74

Message » 15 Fév 2018 22:48

Salut ami David, tes corrections sont d'accord ici, cependant comme je t'ai informé et envoyé les images ici sur le forum et privé de ma tablette Samsung, la recherche de toutes les listes de mes HD enregistrées dans yaDISGet n'est pas fonctionnelle, puisque J'ai plus de 7 résultats, je perds tout le séquencement c'est à dire les 8, 9, 10, etc. parce que je ne peux pas faire défiler l'écran et mon clavier virtuel est fixé sur l'écran, donc ce n'est pas 100% est-il possible d'améliorer cette recherche avec une présentation, et aussi s'il est possible qu'elle va directement au HD de la recherche en ouvrant l'écran du film / série / show et non seulement indiquer où se trouve le contenu recherché?

Ici vous donnez toujours l'écran d'erreur "mauvaise liste, la liste contient des champs vides, s'il vous plaît refaire la liste (1)" mais comme j'ai beaucoup de contenu et ne dit pas quel film / série / show il a trouvé je ne sais pas ouvrir le fichier.

Serait-il possible pour vous de mettre les fichiers qui ont donné une erreur, ou dites-moi où je regarde dans mon fichier journal des erreurs de la tablette, le cas échéant?

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Oups Je ne savais pas que vous aviez apporté des modifications au code d'ami, une chose que je voulais et travaille maintenant est qu'il va directement au fichier de page que je recherche lorsque je clique sur la liste qui contient ma recherche, c'est très fonctionnel et je crois que beaucoup aimeront ça, parce qu'avant quand vous avez créé cette recherche, il est allé en haut de la page de liste (bien sûr, s'il pouvait ouvrir l'écran du film / série / émission directe serait encore mieux, mais ça va, mieux).
Mais comme je vous l'ai dit ci-dessus, vérifiez mon message privé que je vous ai envoyé, il y a deux images montrant un problème auquel je suis confronté dans la recherche, résultat avec plus de 7 éléments de retour de recherche ne peut être réalisé dans les résultats, j'ai pu accéder aux résultats cachés derrière mon clavier virtuel (qui est fixé sur l'écran).

P.S.2. Oups, s'il vous plaît excusez mon ami David, par une coïncidence quand j'ai cherché ANCONDA, par exemple il n'y avait que 7 résultats et je n'ai pas réalisé que vous avez parfaitement mis en place le défilement quand il y a plus de 7 résultats dans la recherche parfait mon ami, mes excuses et mes remerciements fraternels pour votre aide et mise en œuvre, c'était excellent :bravo:.

P.S.3. C'était excellent la recherche que j'adore mon ami, la façon dont j'ai besoin n'a pas besoin de changer quoi que ce soit, oublie le commentaire que j'ai fait de la colère directement sur l'écran du film / série / show, donc c'est excelente :love:.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friend David, your corrections agree here, however as I informed you and sent the images here in the forum and private of my Samsung Tablet, the search for all the lists of my HD registered in yaDISGet is not functional, since when I have more than 7 results, I lose all the sequencing ie the 8, 9, 10, the so on because I can not scroll the screen and my virtual keyboard is fixed on the screen, so it is not 100% is it possible to improve this search with a presentation, and also if it is possible that it goes straight to the HD of the search by opening the screen of the movie / series / show and not only indicate where the searched content is?

Here you still give the error screen "wrong list, the list contains blank fields, please redo the list (1)" but as I have a lot of content and does not say which movie / serie / show he found I do not know if it will give error of opening the file.

Would it be possible for you to put which files gave error, or tell me where I look in my Tablet error log file, if any?

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Oops I did not know that you had made changes to the friend code, one thing I wanted and now is working is that it goes straight to the page file that I am searching for when I click the list that contains my search, this is very functional and believe that many will like it, because before when you created this search it went to the top of the list page (of course if he could open the screen of the movie / series / direct show would be even better, but it's okay, best).
But as I told you above, check my private message I sent you, there are two images showing a problem that I am facing in the search, result with more than 7 search return elements can not be achieved if you allowed a screen scroll in the results, I could access the results hidden behind my virtual keyboard (which is fixed on the screen).

P.S.2. Oops, please excuse my friend David, by a coincidence when I searched ANCONDA, as an example it was only 7 results and then I did not realize that you perfectly implemented scrolling when there are more than 7 results in the search, and it allows scrolling the results screen, perfect my friend, my apologies and my fraternal thanks for your help and implementation, it was excellent :bravo:.

P.S.3. It was excellent the research I'm loving friend, the way I needed does not need to change anything, forget the comment I made from anger directly to the screen of the film / serie / show, so it is excellent :love:.
DruidCtba

Message » 16 Fév 2018 20:30

Hello,

Glad to see that everything works as you want now :)

For the problem "wrong list, the list contains blank fields, please redo the list (1)", I will try to add the name of the concerned film in a next update. The number in parenthesis is the number of movies that have a problem, it must be missing in the application.

Att.
David S74

Message » 16 Fév 2018 23:58

David S74 a écrit:Hello,

Glad to see that everything works as you want now :)

For the problem "wrong list, the list contains blank fields, please redo the list (1)", I will try to add the name of the concerned film in a next update. The number in parenthesis is the number of movies that have a problem, it must be missing in the application.

Att.

Oups merci mon ami David, je sais que ce n'est pas seulement pour moi cette joie de votre programme d'envisager ces mises à jour, puisque de nombreux utilisateurs de Dune bénéficieront de ces implantations avec certitude, merci pour votre patience et votre affection aux utilisateurs de votre programme TOP pour Android :).

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. Dans le cas de l'erreur, que dois-je changer dans yaDIS pour qu'il ne se produise pas, car quand je coupe directement yaDIS sur mon DUNE HD SOLO LITE 4K je n'ai pas de problèmes, juste avant sa mise en œuvre précédente qui se résout, il quitte yaDISGet cliquez sur l'un de ces films / séries / spectacles pour voir leurs données avant de jouer.

P.S.2. Avec le temps j'ai trouvé le film qui donne l'erreur d'ouverture par yaDISGet, j'ai deux versions WEB-DL du film The Justice League, et quand je clique sur l'un d'entre eux pour voir l'information, il n'entre pas et envoie le message suivant à l'écran: "Aperçu manquant".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops thanks my friend David, I know that it is not only for me this joy of your program to contemplate these updates, since many Dune users will benefit from these implementations with certainty, so thank you for your patience and affection with the users of your program TOP for Android :).

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. In the case of the error, what should I change in yaDIS so that it does not occur, because when I directly slash the yaDIS on my DUNE HD SOLO LITE 4K I have no problems, just before its previous implementation that resolved, it quits from yaDISGet to click on one of these movies / series / shows to see their data before playing.

P.S.2. In time I found the movie that is giving opening error by yaDISGet, I have two WEB-DL versions of the movie The Justice League, and when I click on the one of them to see the information of it, it does not enter and sends the following message on screen: "Preview Missing".
DruidCtba

Message » 18 Fév 2018 19:57

Hello,

I am always happy to improve my application :) That's why I always try to fix bugs even if few people are concerned or try to make various custom improvements (if it's useful for one person, it can be useful for others :wink: )

Can you send me the data.xml of "The Justice League" please to try to understand what is happening in my program.

Thank you

Att.
David S74

Retourner vers Logiciel PC Home-cinéma