Pour ceux qui ont comme moi un soucis d'espace couleur ( J'ai remarqué a cause de OCS )
The first HotFix image for the 2019 SHIELD TVs has been deployed on 11/6/2019 as version 32.7.301.38 and is based on the public 8.1 image with the follow fixes:
First HotFix (32.7.301.38):
- Match Content Color Space feature not working
- Dolby ATMOs audio stickiness. ie. Play an ATMOS title and the next title the receiver stays in ATMOS mode
- SONY BRAVIA KD55A8F can't set Dolby Vision mode at 59.95Hz
- Corner cases of no Audio in Movies Anywhere, Vudu
Note that there is still an issue with the color switch while in DV mode on Sony xbr55x900f that is being worked on for a future HotFix image.
Please sign up here if you'd like to get the HotFix images for 8.1.0+:https://forms.gle/gfSTEbhUMc3wm4eG6
Caveats of the HotFix process:
1. There is no way to roll back from the HotFix or anyway for that matter without following the rooting/developer images process.
2. There is no way to leave the HotFix process once you join it.
3. HotFix images are not fully certified. The next official release will have all certifications. The only negative side affect we've noticed from this so far is that HD Homerun DRM channels will not work with the HotFix image so if that feature is important to you, please avoid the HotFix image.
j'ai attend ma correction