Modérateurs: Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR, Les Relations PROs de l'Association HCFR, Publications HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 6 invités

Forum dédié à vos recherches d'un magasin (commerçants, fabricants, SAV, etc.) ou d'un site distribuant un matériel, ainsi qu'à vos interrogations sur les services (garantie, livraison, port, etc.).
Avant de poster, penser à consulter l'annuaire !

Which is the best hifi-store in Paris?

Message » 17 Mai 2006 21:12

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip to Paris next month and whenever I go somewhere I make sure to spend a day wandering about in hifi stores.

So, I'm interested in knowing which are the absolut best hifi stores in Paris, preferably large with alot of different brands and many listening rooms for *my pleasure* 8)

Thanks guys!

I have a hard time with the french languge so I hope this ended up in an appropriate sub-forum, otherwise it would be appreciated if a moderator could move it to the right place :oops:
EuphoniC
Pro-Commercant
Pro-Commercant

Inscription Forum: 16 Mai 2006 15:34

Message » 17 Mai 2006 21:21

Hi

Placed in the High Fidelity forum, probably the right place ;-)

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed, there's quite a few stores in Paris but most of them are small and dedicated to a few brands ( less than 10 usually )

La configuration dans mon profil

Adhérez à l'assoc pour que le site soit indépendant : http://www.homecinema-fr.com/l-association-hcfr/
(Ce compte ne répondra pas à vos messages privés)
ogobert
Fondateur et Membre d'Honneur
Fondateur et Membre d'Honneur

Inscription Forum: 04 Juil 2000 2:00

Message » 17 Mai 2006 22:10

EuphoniC a écrit:So, I'm interested in knowing which are the absolut best hifi stores in Paris, preferably large with alot of different brands and many listening rooms for *my pleasure* 8)

If you're not afraid to hire a car and wander our unsafe roads, I'd suggest a store that match your specs (bold chars), but it's around 60 miles north-east of Paris :

http://www.patriceluc.com/index.php
fgero

Inscription Forum: 23 Oct 2004 23:44

Message » 17 Mai 2006 23:06

Let's try with Presence audio conseil... Nice place and people there. Besides, we can find some UK manufacturers in association with french ones.

http://www.hifiprix.com/magasins/105.html.

Even though I'm based in south of France 8) , I've been many times there due to the large choice and listening rooms.

You could experience too Audio Synthèse in the 12th district.
8, Rue de Prague, 75012 Paris, phone nb : 01 43 07 07 01

Cheers.

Séb
DJcooper

Inscription Forum: 26 Avr 2004 12:37

Message » 17 Mai 2006 23:46

do you come from uk?
for me there is nothing interesting about hifi in paris!!
if you looking for a big store ,you will always find linn, naim,meridian, some of the most famous uk brand,and some french piece of gear such as yba.
i think, you should try triode and compagnie based in the 17 th district, best place to enjoy very good demo with 2a3,300b triode amp,a unusual experience!!
after that unfortunately for you, best room for hifi in france are located in others cities.
arnaud12

Inscription Forum: 21 Avr 2006 20:08

Message » 18 Mai 2006 11:46

Hi EuphoniC

Let's try with Presence audio conseil... Nice place and people there. Besides, we can find some UK manufacturers in association with french ones.

http://www.hifiprix.com/magasins/105.html.

Even though I'm based in south of France , I've been many times there due to the large choice and listening rooms.

You could experience too Audio Synthèse in the 12th district.
8, Rue de Prague, 75012 Paris, phone nb : 01 43 07 07 01

Cheers.

Séb

I confirm both adresses : Nice place and competent people. Lot of equipments. Two good rooms at AS and 3 or 4 at Presence (I'm not sure), if you search for a place with 10 listening room this will be impossible in Paris...
Book an appointement if you can.

If you are searching for high-end and very expensive equipment, you should also check that place : You will need a car to go there and I strongly recommand you to book an appointement (I think it's compulsory there).
http://www.station2001.com/
Excellent listenning conditions (Goldmund...)

Please, what do you want to listen? Dou you have a budget or a specific desire? Do you want to listen to french product you don't know(where are you coming from?). A little more information will help us.:wink:

Regards and welcome on the forum (and Paris!).
christian94

Inscription Forum: 24 Juin 2005 21:08
Localisation: vous voyez le clavier? bon, ben 50 cm au dessus et autant en avant

Message » 18 Mai 2006 11:51

In fact, there are only few shops that match your request :
Auditorium Patrice Luc (60 Km from Paris)
Espace Cinema (50 Km from Paris)
Présence Audio Conseil (in Paris :D )
CTA (in Paris :D )

For adresses (and phone numbers), go to this page : http://www.homecinema-fr.com/annuaire.php

Inscription Forum: 15 Fév 2001 2:00

Message » 18 Mai 2006 12:02

HCFR ça veut pas dire francophone quelque part :evil:

Qui habet aures audiendi, audiat
boudZe
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Inscription Forum: 17 Avr 2002 17:17

Message » 18 Mai 2006 12:38

COULD YOU EXPLAIN THE INTEREST TO VISIT AUDIO SYNTHESE FOR PEOPLE COMING FROM UK?
IN GREAT BRITAIN YOU CAN ENJOY MANY LINN' S DEMOS!
arnaud12

Inscription Forum: 21 Avr 2006 20:08

Message » 18 Mai 2006 12:58

arnaud12 a écrit:COULD YOU EXPLAIN THE INTEREST TO VISIT AUDIO SYNTHESE FOR PEOPLE COMING FROM UK?
IN GREAT BRITAIN YOU CAN ENJOY MANY LINN' S DEMOS!

Perhaps, but here we have lower case characters available on our keyboards, what a pity switzerland still hasn't discovered them :mdr: :wink:
fgero

Inscription Forum: 23 Oct 2004 23:44

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:06

boudZe a écrit:HCFR ça veut pas dire francophone quelque part :evil:

What do mean with your "francophone" stuff? :lol: :mdr:

to EuphonicC

I'd suggest to give a phone call before.

For example, if you wish to vist the Elecson store ( http://www.elecson.com/hifi/index.php ), you'd better contact them and indicate what you want to ear.

Remember that some hifi stores are registred on this site and that you can also contact them by this way.

In France, hifi is a beat like medecine: it can be usefull to have an apointement…

Best r. :wink:
Dernière édition par dub le 18 Mai 2006 13:12, édité 1 fois.

Longtemps je me suis casqué de bonne heure…
dub
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Coordonnateur Modérations & Superviseur Univers Casques
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Coordonnateur Modérations & Superviseur Univers Casques

Inscription Forum: 28 Mai 2003 11:37

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:10

Hi there! From were are you comming? :roll:

Wath you need exactly on Hi-Fi?
bujugo

Inscription Forum: 16 Fév 2005 8:11

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:10

I concur for CTA, I went there lately, very nice people and lots of gears you might not hear outside of France (like the last Isem CD player, for example, that I found to be very good).
BobTocque

Inscription Forum: 24 Aoû 2004 14:55

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:16

Yes but in toulouse (to loose) , we have a biooutiful chope ADHF, where you can listen to vinyls with a Thorince vintage !!

Mes meilleurs regards ! :mdr:

Toulouse is more bioutiful than Paris .
fargo

Inscription Forum: 15 Avr 2005 23:01

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:19

:mdr:
fargo i love you :lol:
angus2

Inscription Forum: 09 Déc 2003 14:18

Retourner vers Recherche d'enseigne et généralités