Modérateurs: Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR, Les Relations PROs de l'Association HCFR, Publications HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 5 invités

Forum dédié à vos recherches d'un magasin (commerçants, fabricants, SAV, etc.) ou d'un site distribuant un matériel, ainsi qu'à vos interrogations sur les services (garantie, livraison, port, etc.).
Avant de poster, penser à consulter l'annuaire !

Which is the best hifi-store in Paris?

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:20

angus2 a écrit::mdr:
fargo i love you :lol:

le forum rencontre et mariage, c'est à côté! :lol:

La configuration dans mon profil

Longtemps je me suis casqué de bonne heure…
dub
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Coordonnateur Modérations & Superviseur Univers Casques
Administrateur Suppléant de l'Association - Coordonnateur Modérations & Superviseur Univers Casques

Inscription Forum: 28 Mai 2003 11:37

Message » 18 Mai 2006 13:20

angus2 a écrit::mdr:
fargo i love you :lol:

:oops: :oops:
fargo

Inscription Forum: 15 Avr 2005 23:01

Message » 18 Mai 2006 15:43

Wow, thanks for all the respons guys :D

I'm actually not from the UK, I'm from Sweden ;)

In fact, I'm not looking to buy anything at all. These "hifi walk abouts" are more about seeing new stuff that I can't see locally (and since I'm from the north of Sweden that covers ALOT) and preferably also listen to some things.

I'm only interested in the higher end segment of hifi.

Time is short so I won't be able to go anywhere outside of Paris, I'll be there for work so I'm afraid I can only get away from a short while so driving somewhere is out of the question.

http://www.presence-audio.com looks nice, I see they have Avantgarde Acoustics speakers... I dream about them... rather, they're nightmares (!) since I can't afford them, but it would be cool to get a chance to listen to them and from what I can understand from the website (damn all that french text :lol:) they got the these speakers as well as JM Lab Utopia at home for demo.

Has anyone been to that store lately and can say what hifi I could expect to find there available for demo in the demo rooms?

(I'll contact them when I know the exact date of arrival)

Again, thanks for all your help :wink:
EuphoniC
Pro-Commercant
Pro-Commercant

Inscription Forum: 16 Mai 2006 15:34

Message » 18 Mai 2006 15:46

C'est ici qu'on peut crâner en montrant qu'on sait écrire anglais ? :mdr:
Sonark
Pro-Fabricant
Pro-Fabricant

Inscription Forum: 04 Sep 2002 1:05

Message » 18 Mai 2006 15:48

Tak! :lol:

La configuration dans mon profil

Longtemps je me suis casqué de bonne heure…
dub

Inscription Forum: 28 Mai 2003 11:37

Message » 18 Mai 2006 16:01

EuphoniC a écrit:Wow, thanks for all the respons guys :D

I'm actually not from the UK, I'm from Sweden ;)

In fact, I'm not looking to buy anything at all. These "hifi walk abouts" are more about seeing new stuff that I can't see locally (and since I'm from the north of Sweden that covers ALOT) and preferably also listen to some things.

I'm only interested in the higher end segment of hifi.

Time is short so I won't be able to go anywhere outside of Paris, I'll be there for work so I'm afraid I can only get away from a short while so driving somewhere is out of the question.

http://www.presence-audio.com looks nice, I see they have Avantgarde Acoustics speakers... I dream about them... rather, they're nightmares (!) since I can't afford them, but it would be cool to get a chance to listen to them and from what I can understand from the website (damn all that french text :lol:) they got the these speakers as well as JM Lab Utopia at home for demo.

Has anyone been to that store lately and can say what hifi I could expect to find there available for demo in the demo rooms?

(I'll contact them when I know the exact date of arrival)

Again, thanks for all your help :wink:

Last time I came, I saw lot's of Meridian stuffs, Musical Fidelity, Mark Levinson (just one pré+ power I think), and Red Rose in the High end room... I also saw the magnificient JM lab Grand Utopia with YBA amps!!!
You can expect to listen Thiel, Rega, and Sonus too.
They got as well other equipments but you have to give a call before. They need to set them up.
IMO, just check what you want to try and afterwards have a contact.

:wink: Rgds.
DJcooper

Inscription Forum: 26 Avr 2004 12:37

Message » 18 Mai 2006 16:09

Sonark a écrit:C'est ici qu'on peut crâner en montrant qu'on sait écrire anglais ? :mdr:

In english please, student Sonark. :evil:
Repeat the question. :mdr:
angus2

Inscription Forum: 09 Déc 2003 14:18

Message » 18 Mai 2006 19:02

angus2 a écrit:
Sonark a écrit:C'est ici qu'on peut crâner en montrant qu'on sait écrire anglais ? :mdr:

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

My flowers are beautiful... :lol:
DJcooper

Inscription Forum: 26 Avr 2004 12:37

Message » 18 Mai 2006 19:05

DJcooper a écrit:Last time I came, I saw lot's of Meridian stuffs, Musical Fidelity, Mark Levinson (just one pré+ power I think), and Red Rose in the High end room... I also saw the magnificient JM lab Grand Utopia with YBA amps!!!

Dussun Image :mdr:
Sonark
Pro-Fabricant
Pro-Fabricant

Message » 18 Mai 2006 19:07

angus2 a écrit:

I would like to ask if we can join this topic to star a flame war :mdr:
Sonark
Pro-Fabricant
Pro-Fabricant

Retourner vers Recherche d'enseigne et généralités