Modérateur: Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Fab2b, Pat64 et 10 invités

Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.
Règles du forum
Petites annonces pour Blocs d'amplification 1 ou 2 canaux.
La consultation est libre mais la publication est réservée aux Membres de l'Association : être inscrit sur le forum ne suffit pas.
Pour tout savoir sur la création et la gestion d'une annonce, penser à consulter la FAQ des PA !
Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.

[BAISSE] Préampli THDG SONIC FRONTIERS SFL-2 + alim séparée

Message » 04 Juin 2007 12:06

Type : Préampli
Marque : Sonic Frontiers
Modèle et options : SFL-2
Prix de vente : 2300 euros (Neuf dans les 5600 Euros !)

Département où la marchandise est visible : 77
Possibilité d'expédition : Oui mais 2 cartons !

Etat de la marchandise : Impeccable

Emballage d'origine conservé : Oui
Description et commentaires :
Bonjour,

Pour continuer de simplifier mon système (voir ma PA sur les Blocs mono SFM-160), je vends mon préampli Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 à façade dorée. C'est une première main !

Superbe préampli avec bloc d'alimentation séparé. Le très haut de gamme de l'époque avec le dac SFD2 et les blocs mono SFM-160 que je vends aussi.

Equipé de 8 tubes 6922 Sovtek, vous retrouverez toujours ce son plein, avec beaucoup de matière propre aux électroniques Sonic Frontiers.

Entrées RCA + 2 entrées (1 RCA et 1 XLR) directes, permettant de ne pas passer par la balance.

Sorties RCA et XLR pour l'amplification et bi-amplification possible

Vous avez tous les détails technique sur ce lien
http://www.anthemav.com/OldSitev1/pdf/sfl2.pdf

Un petit lien ou certains n'hésitent pas à dire que le SFL-2 est meilleur que le Line2, et proche du Line3 ! (pour ceux qui ne connaisse pas, les line 1, 2, et 3 sont la dernière série de préamplis de Sonic Frontiers, crée après les SFL-1 et SFL-2)
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl ... 19&openusi

L'état est quasi impeccable. Le seul petit problème qui n'en est pas vraiment un, c'est la prise de l'alimentation que je ne peux plus visser, mais qui se branche sans problème et fonctionne parfaitement, et quelques vis du capot qui sont manquantes d'origine !

Je possède les cartons d'origine.

J'offre les quelques tubes supplémentaires que je possède avec !

Voir tous nos conseils sur comment bien acheter et vendre.
Fichiers joints
Sonic Frontiers SFL-2.jpg
Sonic Frontiers SFL-2.jpg (70.36 Kio) Vu 1041 fois
P1010009.JPG
(1017.96 Kio) Téléchargé 70 fois
P1010013.JPG
(1.07 Mio) Téléchargé 73 fois
P1010014.JPG
(1.07 Mio) Téléchargé 77 fois
P1010016.JPG
(1.15 Mio) Téléchargé 610 fois
Dernière édition par SFman le 29 Juin 2007 9:20, édité 5 fois.
SFman

Inscription Forum: 31 Déc 2006 12:20

Message » 12 Juin 2007 9:21

Pas d'amateurs pour ce superbe préampli HDG ?

Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas, Sonic Frontiers est une marque Canadienne devenue depuis "Anthem", réputée pour la fiabilité et la superbe musicalité de ses appareils.
SFman

Message » 12 Juin 2007 22:37

Salut SFman :wink: ,

Superbe appareil, de très haut niveau :wink: . Un plaisir à l'écoute et à l'utilisation grâce à la mise en veille possible qui "économise" les tubes :D .

As-tu essayé plusieurs marques de tubes ? et si oui, as tu une préférence ?

André, peut-être à la recherche de nouveaux tubes :wink: .
In'd

Inscription Forum: 23 Fév 2002 2:00

Message » 13 Juin 2007 8:43

Salut,

J'ai des Sovtek 6922 dessus.

J'ai essayé des E88CC-JJ mais je n'ai pas aimé du tout. Par contre, si tu es intéressé, contacte Audiotriodes et vois avec eux pour essayer les 6N23P.

Je les ai essayé en entrée sur mes blocs de puissance, et le résultat était superbe, presque à la hauteur des Siemens que j'ai dessus actuellement. Je devais en mettre sur le SFL-2, mais comme j'ai décidé de le vendre, je n'ai pas donné suite.

Pour info: http://www.audiotriodes.com/fr/shop/fly ... ct/73.html

Leur prix est tout à fait correct.

Sinon, les Siemens restent une référence, mais leut prix aussi ! :evil:

Francis
SFman

Message » 25 Juin 2007 17:18

Un petit UP !
SFman

Message » 27 Juin 2007 16:28

Pour info, un article lu sur le net sur le SFL2:

I've owned a Musical Fidelity NuVista M3 amp for the last 5 years and gave it a 5/5 rating when I bought it. Make no mistake, this is an outstanding integrated amp and at that stage in my audio journey I fully believed that it deserved that rating. The problem is that I've now heard better... significantly better...

I recently traded in the M3 (along with every spare thing that wasn't being used around the house) and bought a used pair of Wolcott P220m amplifiers. Now one of the problems with upgrading from an integrated is that you have to buy both an amp and a preamp at the same time. Due to the cost of the Wolcotts (about $4500 used) I bought the cheapest good preamp I could at the time - a used Audio Research LS-3 that came with a Creek OBH-10 passive remote volume control (total cost $600). This had the added advantage that I could try out the Wolcotts with both an active (LS-3) and passive (OBH-10) preamp.

Let me unequivocally say that the Wolcotts are the best amplifiers that I have ever heard and, I currently believe, perhaps the best that I will ever hear. I heard 30% more music - it is that simple. Not only that but the sense of 'being there' was so strong that it was simply incomparable to what I had before. And this was with them being fed by a $600 preamp!

I've listened carefully to what it is that is so striking about the new sound and come to the conclusion that it is a combination of things:

1) The first that struck me was that sounds had much more of the accompanying harmonic content than they did before. What was identifiable before as the artist knocking on his guitar, became more... you heard the knock but you also heard the detail that went with that - I can best describe it as hearing the quality of the wood! Without any mistake, you also heard the sound of how the knock resonated in the six associated strings! What was previously just a knock became a superb, captivating, harmonically rich event! Now consider that every sound heard now had that harmonic richness associated with it and you start to get an idea of the impact that this has. Which leads into the next difference...

2) The separation of sounds and instruments into their constituent parts was breathtaking. What was a collection of performers merging into a single performance became individual performers, each uniquely identifiable and yet an integral part of the overall performance. I can only think that the ability to hear all aspects of each sound allowed your brain to easily identify where it came from.

3) As mentioned, the feeling of being there and being part of the performance was far stronger than before and I can only put this down to an increase in the depth of the soundstage and the rock-solid stability of the instrument images.

Which leads me on to the Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 preamp... thought I was never going to get there...

The quality of sound from those Wolcott amps simply demanded the absolute best preamp that there was! The five preamps that very quickly became options were the Lamm LL2, the Sonic Frontiers Line 3, the Conrad Johnson 17LS2, the Joule Electra LA-100MkIII and the Hovland HP100. The problem was that these were all serious money (with the possible exception of the Joule) and I didn't want to wait.

Now when SF say "The goal was to build the best preamplifier available making absolutely no compromises", they seriously, SERIOUSLY mean it! This is a preamp with a separate chassis for the power supply. Not only that, but this is a dual mono power supply - nothing shared between the two channels, including the transformers! No electrolytic capacitors are used in this power supply - they are metalized polypropylene capacitors, which are considerably more expensive but they sound better. There are FIFTEEN regulators in this power supply!!! Most preamps have two or three. Most preamps use a winding from the mains transformer of 6.3V A/C to supply the tube heaters - not only does the SFL-2 use DC for this purposes (to avoid any possibility of hum transfer), but it is regulated DC!

Moving on to the preamp itself, all wire and RCA sockets used are from Kimber Kable. Only the best resistors available are used, incuding Caddock and Vishay resistors. The volume control is not the usual high-end Alps potentiometer but a switch with a resistor ladder on it (the time taken to actually make this component must be measured in hours). There is ero loop feedback. The digital circuits are completely separated from the main circuit board by a physical metal partition in the preamp, and so it goes...

So let’s look at one or two aspects of the measured performance. 2Hz (yes, two) to 100 KHz at 0.5 dB down (350 KHz at 3dB down!) - no question at all that any harmonics are going to be attenuated. Most amps require an input drive voltage of 1.5V RMS - the SFL-2 has a maximum drive voltage of 30V RMS! Certainly no concern about ANY music peaks being limited by the preamp!

So how does it SOUND?

Well first of all, it is as quiet as the grave. I could not detect ANY noise with my ear next to the mid-range/tweeter ribbon of my Apogee Duetta Signature, with the volume wide open.
The bass performance of this preamp is something to behold. I don't know if it is due to the 2Hz frequency response spec (I know that the human limit to hearing is 20Hz…), but any thought I had of buying a subwoofer disappeared in an instant! If it wasn't for that ruler straight frequency response line I'd swear that they boosted the low bass in the preamp. It was considerably better than the bass from the Wolcotts with both the LS-3 and the OBH-10. Firm, clear, deep. Startling is the right word!

The all-important midrange was perfect and very similar to that produced by the passive OBH-10. The richness of harmonic content that made the Wolcotts so attractive was not affected and, if anything, the solidity of the instruments in the soundstage improved slightly, although this was by just a smidgen. When compared to the LS-3, the LS-3 seemed to give a bit more of a prominence to the sound, which I found to be attractive but this became almost too much of a good thing after a while. Unless you can hear the real performance being compared to the music being played back, this all comes down to preferences and any judgment becomes relative. I have the good fortune to have been married to a professional opera singer for 25 years and after this amount of time and having attended a very large number of her performances, I have a good feel for the quality of sound of her voice. Playing back some of her recent recordings made as part of her Master’s dissertation, I definitely preferred the sound of the SFL-2 and felt it was closer to hearing her singing live. The feeling of “being there” and being a participant in the performance was very strong indeed and highly addictive.

The performance of the SFL-2 in the treble range was impeccable. Once again, the harmonics associated with cymbals and high bells were freely produced, giving a sense of “air” and dimensionality to the sound. Not only was that air there but the tinkling of wind chimes made you almost imagine you felt the breeze. Amazing stuff! To give you a sense of the realism, two quick knocks on wood in the performance had my wife getting up to answer the front door! I had to replay the piece to convince her that it was the music she was hearing!

All in all, this preamp fully compliments the considerable strength of the Wolcotts and Apogee Duetta Signatures. It truly pushes the sonic frontiers and is HIGHLY recommended.
SFman

Message » 29 Juin 2007 9:21

J'ai ajouté de nouvelles photos !
SFman

Retourner vers Ampli "blocs" HIFI

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message