Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Modération Forum Installations, Modération Forum Univers TV, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 21 invités

Custom temperature or xy coordinates in Color HCFR

Message » 22 Mar 2009 1:20

My best wishes to HCFR team ! You wrote a very good application and the most important thing is: it's free.
But I cannot understand how to enter custom color temp or xy coordinates for target... my monitor requires setting of 9300 deg K and 5000 K not only D65 point.
Of course it is possible to adjust without entering xy for target but it seems to be like something is missing or incomplete. Why only D65 D55 D50 D75 and Illuminants A B C E ?
The ability to enter custom xy for target would be great and I thing it is not takes much time to add this feature to software. I am sorry if this question already have been discussed in this forum, but I can't understand in French. Thank You !
grem_15

Inscription Forum: 22 Mar 2009 1:06

Message » 02 Avr 2009 9:21

And what's the purpose of 'display.ref' file in HCFR folder ? Editing this file results in nothing...
grem_15

Inscription Forum: 22 Mar 2009 1:06

Retourner vers Le ColorHCFR