Modérateurs: Modération Forum Bla bla, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: gardfield77, martinst4, Mr Eric, P.LM, pm57, ptitju, Sietch31, TELLOUCK, Thierry.P et 108 invités

Espace de discussion général et aussi sur le home-cinéma (avec respect de la netiquette, de la politesse et hors sujets sensibles). Les threads uniquement destiner à "faire du post" de type "Fil rouge" ne sont plus autorisés.

Une blague pour se détendre!

Message » 02 Sep 2019 21:47

Brexit mean brexit....
en direct du royaume désuni...

Jeremy Corbyn walks into a Bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Corbyn :"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Jeremy corbyn, leader of the Labour Party.

Cashier:"Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Corbyn: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, mr corbyn, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Corbyn,"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Corbyn stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small notes , Mr Corbyn. ?....
SEM

Inscription Forum: 06 Jan 2005 23:47

Message » 02 Sep 2019 21:58

:lol:
led balloon

Inscription Forum: 11 Oct 2007 15:43

Message » 02 Sep 2019 22:18

:lol: too

La configuration dans mon profil

lovely Gotlib & Franquin
Une petite faim ? Une grosse fringale ?... Qu'importe, le menu est sur Allez hop...on cuisine !
Déjà plus de 220 recettes, astuces, conseils...
brugam
Contributeur HCFR & Modérateur Bla bla
Contributeur HCFR & Modérateur Bla bla

Inscription Forum: 27 Fév 2011 13:10

Message » 02 Sep 2019 23:05

:lol:

Indeed !

Remy

Et il poussa un de ces soupirs qui n'appartiennent qu'à ceux dont le génie se heurte aux âpres nécessités de la vie ...
rmsk
Modérateur Haute-Fidélité

Inscription Forum: 14 Nov 2005 0:37

Message » 03 Sep 2019 20:52

Ne confondez pas ma personnalité et mon attitude. Ma personnalité est qui je suis, et mon attitude dépend de qui vous êtes.
griosu
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 17 Oct 2007 1:04

Message » 03 Sep 2019 20:55

griosu a écrit:Image

Eh oh le gif diabolo c'est ma signature ça :grad:
Analogeek

Inscription Forum: 25 Oct 2007 12:09

Message » 03 Sep 2019 21:22

:hehe:
Keron

Inscription Forum: 26 Mar 2002 2:00

Message » 05 Sep 2019 21:15

Analogeek a écrit:.....Eh oh le gif diabolo c'est ma signature ça :grad:

Image Image

Ne confondez pas ma personnalité et mon attitude. Ma personnalité est qui je suis, et mon attitude dépend de qui vous êtes.
griosu
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Message » 06 Sep 2019 10:37

SEM a écrit:Brexit mean brexit....
en direct du royaume désuni...

Jeremy Corbyn walks into a Bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Corbyn :"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Jeremy corbyn, leader of the Labour Party.

Cashier:"Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Corbyn: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, mr corbyn, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Corbyn,"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Corbyn stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small notes , Mr Corbyn. ?....

I like that :)

lecteur Audiomat D1 mk3, serveur SOtM sMS 1000 Eunashu + sPS 1000 alim, Dac B Audio, ampli Ypsilon Phaeton SE , enceintes JEAN MAURER 370 F, câbles Plénitude évidence + Ypsilon , meubles Woodlink.
marius30
Modérateur Bla bla
Modérateur Bla bla

Inscription Forum: 01 Mar 2010 19:51

Message » 06 Sep 2019 13:43

griosu
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Message » 06 Sep 2019 13:46

Alors qu'il suffisait au belge de traverser la frontière française pour être heureux :ko: :ane:
Keron

Message » 08 Sep 2019 19:58

Si chien aboie, alors chien pas bien cuit !

Remy

Et il poussa un de ces soupirs qui n'appartiennent qu'à ceux dont le génie se heurte aux âpres nécessités de la vie ...
rmsk

Inscription Forum: 14 Nov 2005 0:37

Message » 08 Sep 2019 20:04

Cela va plaire à Phil ce truc :siffle: :lol:

Et la photo c'est Jackie Chien ?
Keron

Message » 09 Sep 2019 14:37

:grad: La scie à bois car la vanne passe

griosu
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Message » 10 Sep 2019 10:59

:mdr:

griosu
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Retourner vers Bla bla et Home-Cinema

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message