Modérateur: Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 12 invités

Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.
Règles du forum
Petites annonces pour Câbles d'enceinte (câble mono ou bi-câblage, avec ou sans fourches/bananes), Fourches et Bananes).
La consultation est libre mais la publication est réservée aux Membres de l'Association : être inscrit sur le forum ne suffit pas.
Pour tout savoir sur la création et la gestion d'une annonce, penser à consulter la FAQ des PA !
Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.

cables hp ecosse cs2.3 avec bananes serties en usine

Message » 25 Mar 2007 14:14

Type : cables hp 2x2m
Marque : ecosse
Modèle et options : cs 2.3 fiches bananes serties usine
Prix de vente : 65

Possibilité d'expédition : oui
Montant des frais d'expédition : 7€

Etat de la marchandise : neuf
Première main : oui
Prix neuf : 110€
Date et lieu d'achat : neuf sur ebay
Description et commentaires :
je vends ce tres bon cable hp de la celebre marque ecosse dont on dit le plus grand bien sur tous les forums.
recompensés plusieurs fois sur

WHAT HI-FI? SOUND AND VISION - ULTIMATE GUIDE 2001

AWARDS/REVIEW

"…you won't do better than this corker of a speaker cable from - yep, you guessed it - Ecosse."

WHAT HI-FI? AWARDS 2000/01

"…detailed and subtle, yet is capable of conveying plenty of slam when required. A great choice for the front speakers of midrange home cinema installations-better still wire up your whole system with it!"

WHAT VIDEO & TV JULY 2001

"…Put simply, this cable is a steal at the price."

WHAT HI-FI? OCT 2000
This 'speaker cable' has garnered multiple 'Best-Buy' and 5-star reviews worldwide and offers sublime performance at a truly modest price.It is without peer!!!

The year it was released to the market it was awarded What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision's? Loudspeaker Cable of the Year 2000/01 - the following year it picked up another prestigious award from the same magazine. Ecosse CS2.3 Multi Award Winning Speaker Cable

This cable preserves all the detail and energy that passes between your amplifier and 'speakers'. In construction, it comprises of a twisted pair, each of 260 UHP-OFC strands. These are arranged first in 7 concentric bundles then woven into a precision rope lay.

This larger X-section area cable (3sq. mm) significantly lowers DC resistance - extending low frequency information - while its greater surface area extends high frequency information. Used on its own in single-wired systems or driving all your speakers in your A/V installation, this cable is truly a winner. At this price we firmly believe you will not find a superior cable device.

In a biwire set-up, the superior performance of this cable in the bass and mid-bands may be matched perfectly with our solidcore CS2.15 to extend high frequency information. This represents our low cost, no-compromise, CS biwire cable set.

"…you won't do better than this corker of a speaker cable from - yep, you guessed it - Ecosse…"
- WHAT HI-FI? AWARDS 2000/01

"…Put simply, this cable is a steal at the price.”
- WHAT HI-FI? OCT 2000

A recent customer couldn't have put in any better when he stated:

"A friend gave the CS2.3 cables to me just to "hear" them and, to be honest, when I came home and found how "little" they cost (in comparison with my Monsters) I got suspicious. Is it worth bothering to "hook 'em up"? I couldn't believe my ears! Absolutely fabulous! It seems to me that this was the missing "link" in my (music) system. They really "work" better than the Monsters M1mkII in my system (I've previously owned other amps and found the Monsters my favourites-also tried Van den Hull Revolution, Kimber 4TC, 8TC)! What a treat. I also believe that this cable (CS2.3) is, if not THE greatest, than among the greatest values in Hi-Fi business. I've never heard (until I've heard them) such a reasonably priced cable that could perform on such a High level! Astonishing."

David from Yugoslavia

…we get hundred of testimonials like that-across all our cables…

The CS2.3 loudSpeaker cable preserves all the detail and energy that passes between your amplifier and 'speakers'. In construction, it comprises of a twisted pair, each of 260 UHP-OFC™ strands. These are arranged first in 7 concentric bundles then woven into a precision rope-lay.

This larger cross-section area cable (3sq. mm) significantly lowers DC resistance - extending low frequency information - while its greater surface area extends high frequency information. Used on its own in single-wired systems or driving all your speakers in your A/V installation, this cable is truly a winner. At this price we firmly believe you will not find a superior cable device.

In a bi-wire set-up, the superior performance of this cable in the bass and mid-bands may be matched perfectly with our solidcore CS2.15 to extend high frequency information. This represents our low cost, no-compromise, CS4.45 biwire cable set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voir tous nos conseils sur comment bien acheter et vendre.
piqachu

Inscription Forum: 05 Juil 2004 20:40

Message » 25 Mar 2007 14:21

dommage pour moi trop court! mais il ne devrais pas rester longtemp :lol:

bonne vente :wink:
Nono
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 09 Avr 2004 19:56

re

Message » 25 Mar 2007 19:58

photo