Modérateurs: Modération Forum Oeuvres & Multimédia, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: francis.cluster, Pio2001, Sasahi et 103 invités

Musique enregistrée : BLURAY, CD & DVD musicaux, interprètes...

Super bande originale: LINES film de snowboard.

Message » 14 Oct 2007 19:14

salut,

Je suis tombé sur un film de snowboard a la télé, LINES de Alex POPAURTE. Super film et surtout super BO pour les amateurs de musique punk-rock type film de surf.

A+

SONG / ARTIST / ALBUM / WEBSITE

Crackhead & No Place To Be / THE TATIANAS / www.myspace.com/thetatianas

The Hourglass & Deceit / NEIMO / upcoming album/www.neimo.com & www.myspace.com/neimo

Hate To Say I Told You So & Main Offender/The Hives/Veni Vidi Vicious/ www.thehivesbroadcastingservice.com

Poor Innocent Boys/Cazals/Poor Innocent Boys/ www.myspace.com/cazalsuk

Mind’s Eye/Wolfmother/Wolfmother / www.wolfmother.com

I’ll Be Your Man/The Black Keys/The Big Come Up/ www.theblackkeys.com

Pipedown/Babyshambles/Down In Albion/ www.babyshambles.net

The Man who would be king/The Libertines/The Libertines/ www.thelibertines.org.uk

Why Won't You Give Me Your Love/The Zutons/Tired of Hanging Around/ www.thezutons.com

Shadows Fall/The Coral/The Coral/ www.thecoral.co.uk

Talk To Me, Dance With Me/Hot Hot Heat/Make Up The Breakdown/ www.hothotheat.com

Posed To Death/The Faint/Danse Macabre/ www.thefaint.com

Hurt You/The Sounds/Dying To Say This To You/ www.the-sounds.com

What If’s + Maybe’s/Bromheads Jacket/Dits from the Computer Belt/ www.bromheadsjacket.com

Waving My Dick In The Wind/Ween/The Mollusk/ www.ween.com

Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other games/of Montreal/The Sunlandic Twins/ www.ofmontreal.net

Let Me Down & Easy to be dying/Popklub Arsenal/ www.myspace.com/popklubarsenalmusic

Toyboy/Stuck In The Sound/Nevermind The Living Dead/ www.myspace.com/stuckinthesound

Too Much Space/Hey Hey My My/Hey Hey My My/ www.myspace.com/heyheymymyband

Moving to New York & Backfire at the disco/The Wombats/ www.myspace.com/thewombatsuk/www.thewombats.co.uk

Hummer/Foals/ www.myspace.com/foals

Skin Deep & White Girls/Bend to the Brakes/Five O'clock Heroes/ www.thefiveoclockheroes.com/ www.myspace.com/fiveoclockheroes

Silence/Kate Earl/Fate is the hunter/ www.myspace.com/kateearl

Fit in the Riddle/Scott Sullivan/The Crushwater Symphony/ www.myspace.com/scottsullivanmusic

Everybodys gotta live/Rock ’N' Roll Soldiers/The Two Ep's/ www.myspace.com/rocknrollsoldiers

Broken Toe/Goons Of Doom/The Story Of Dead Barbie And Ghost/ www.myspace.com/thegoonsofdoom

I’ll Kill Her/Soko/Not SoKute/ www.myspace.com/thesokos
averell

Inscription Forum: 05 Jan 2002 2:00

Retourner vers Musique enregistrée : BD, CD & DVD

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message