Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: Aucun utilisateur enregistré et 25 invités

Tout ce qui concerne les projecteurs vidéo à technologie tritube

HRQ Curve CRT lenses

Message » 31 Mai 2012 13:52

Hello from Munich,

sorry that I post in English, but my school-french would be an attack to your beautiful language.

I hope to find someone here that has experiances with curve screens an 9" CRTs. On Curt Palme there is not very much to find about curve screens, and the most of this was posted by myself (same user name).
For 9" curve projection I know and have the HD10r5m lenses. They are pretty rare, but no one can compare them to the HRQ904 /910 lenses that are found on late model Barocs. With the HD10r5m I was able to achieve 20% curve (percentage from the widht of the screen - so a 200cm wide screen is then 40cm deep). Does anyone here have the HRQ lenses and can post some results of curve and their resolution? I would also buy them for my own tests (I own original HD10 boxes for shipping). I have since years a 100% positive Ebay account, and 100% positive trade counts in Hifi and Video forums around the world.
Or can anyone report from other 9" lenses for curve screens, or share the results for HD10f/HFQ lenses, that I am also searching for tests.

Best regards

Marc
noos@xp37+

Inscription Forum: 31 Mai 2012 13:24

Retourner vers Tritubes / Autres projecteurs