Modérateur: Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: bebop, cioran, herveM et 28 invités

Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.
Règles du forum
Petites annonces pour Lecteurs CD, Tuners, Platines vinyles, Pré amplis phono, Cellules...
La consultation est libre mais la publication est réservée aux Membres de l'Association : être inscrit sur le forum ne suffit pas.
Pour tout savoir sur la création et la gestion d'une annonce, penser à consulter la FAQ des PA !
Merci d'utiliser le formulaire pour rédiger votre annonce.

Tuner Kenwood KT 7020 : Vendu!

Message » 14 Juil 2008 20:07

Tuner Kenwood KT 7020 :

Un tuner de référence qu’on ne présente plus pour ses qualités musicales comme pour ses propriétés de réception. Un tuner parfait pour les zones de réception difficiles ou les milieux urbains à forte densité. Les modes de réglage/réception offerts par ce tuner permettent une excellente réception des stations les plus difficiles à recevoir. La qualité de réception sur les radio de qualité reste excellente. Je m’en sépare pour le remplacer par un Tandberg 3001 qui viendra en complément de mon Magnum MD 102.
Il est bien sur en parfait état !

Prix de Vente : VENDU

Comme préciser dans le site fmtunerinfo : "Pourquoi payer plus" pour un bon tuner?

Frais de port : 15€

Le KT 7020 est identique au 990D.

http://www.acec13.fr/TVC/Kenwood/Kenwood%20KT-7020.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vous trouverez ci dessous différents avis sur le KT 7020 et 990D issus du site fmtunerinfo venant compléter les infos du lien ci dessus :

Kenwood KT-7020
You can search, but you're not likely to find this big brother of the renowned KT-5020 on eBay (U.S.) because it was sold only in Europe and Asia. Our contributor Fabio says, "The circuit of the KT-7020 compared to the KT-5020 seems quite more complicated with the distortion canceler circuits, discrete components MUX (multiplier, op-amps, etc.)." Our contributor Jeroen adds, "Strangely enough, under the hood the KT-7020 is the same as the KT-990D. I own both the 990D and the 7020 and the PCBs are exactly the same with exactly the same components.

Kenwood KT-990D
There is a growing mountain of tuners from previous Shootout contests and this time we add the Kenwood KT-990D to that mountain. So, it's all in the family as these kinfolks, or should it be Ken-folks, compete. There are Kenwood tuners from the base of this growing mountain of tuners to the very peak. Will the 990D be able to climb to the vaulted -C- cliff of the mountain? We shall soon see.... By luck, I found myself with two KT-990Ds at the beginning of this review. There were no identifiable differences in sound between the two of them when A/B tested, kudos to Kenwood there. The 990D I had originally listened to through the 300B amps did have a slight edge over the other in RF performance on weak stations. On the rear panel, this 990D had the advantage of North American or European voltages, 75 or 50 millisecond deemphasis, 50 or 100 kHz spacing for FM, and 9 or 10 kHz spacing for AM. To change between the kHz spacing settings, you must flip the switch, then power down and restart your computer. Oops, I mean your tuner. The other 990D was built for the North American market only. The 990D with the spacing option enables the user to tune in 25 kHz increments, even better than the labeled 50 kHz increments. Very nice.
The KT-990D's front panel switching consists of Program, Active Reception, RF Selector (distant/local), IF Band (wide/narrow) Rec Cal, Sens., Level (high/normal), Auto (stereo/mono), FM/AM, Tuning Mode (auto/manual), and A/B of presets 1 to 10 with memory button for a total of 20 channel choices. Inside the 990D, we see it uses an LA3350 MPX chip to generate the subcarrier, but the actual "Direct Pure" linear multiplier MPX work is done with an MC1495L. There are also four 4560 op-amps on the board, with the MPX used to buffer the audio signals. I found three ceramic filters marked CF1, CF3 and CF4. I could not find a CF2. There is a chance that filter two is an LC network similar to that found on another Kenwood tuner schematic.
The L-02T and the KT-990D are definitely from the same family tree, sonically. The 990D is very smooth, clean and laidback, with no irritations even after long listening sessions. There are slight differences, however. While the sound was quite similar, the L-02T gave a touch more dynamic contrast and more extension in the bass region - nothing that stands out at first, but after serious A/B study, you notice it. All in all, the KT-990D had a most pleasant, clean sound, and it is recommended. At the end of the climb, the 990D had to stop and rest just shy of the -C- cliff but should feel no shame competing sonically against his higher-climbing cousin. I'm placing this Kenwood at the top of our -M- class. There is such a small degree of diminishing returns measured against cost, in my opinion, that there would be very little reason for most people to spend the extra money on an L-02T or other megabuck tuner.Turning to the DX tests.... On a clear, cloudless day, the KT-990D was swamped in waves by 88.5, but 88.7's signal from the west held a constant center stage. The L-02T held an acceptable mono signal on 88.7, but with too much background noise for real listening pleasure. Trying to pull in 88.7 west on a rainy, mild, very cloudy day, the KT-990D had a much bigger problem with assaults from 88.5, while the L-02T held a stereo signal with some flicker of the stereo lamp. While rotating the antenna from west to east on 88.7 on the cloudless day, I got these interesting results. As 88.7 KTCU to the west faded, 88.5 KEOM, to the south, swamped the 990D. The L-02T was able to brush KEOM off completely and grab KTPB 88.7 from the east as the antenna swung into that alignment. At 88.9, the weak signal caused no real DX problems except for a loss of air and stereo separation in the 990D. Results at 88.9 were similar on both clear and rainy days through the 990D. During the rainy weather, the L-02T held a better stereo signal at 88.9. At 105.5, KKFC, from Coalgate, Oklahoma, was captured by the L-02T with a fair mono signal, while the 990D had nothing but multi-station noise on the cloudless day. During the tests on the overcast day, the 990D was able to catch 105.5, faintly, from time to time while the L-02T had better results with less noise from other stations. KKFC's signal consistently drifted in and out through both tuners. As a DX machine, the L-02T proved a touch better.

4: -C- Sansui TU-919 - The prince who could be king.
5: -C- Sansui TU-X1 - Very good sound top to bottom. Big soundstage, three-dimensional. Very slight diffuse sound.
6: -C- Audiolab 8000T - Good bass, natural but diffuse sound, sweet extended highs.
7: -C- Philips AH6731 - A very natural, neutral sound. Stereo separation best with a good signal.
8: -C- Revox B760 - Great bass, lifelike midrange and extended highs.
9: -M- Mitsubishi DA-F20 - Quick, punchy bass, open, lively midrange and extended highs.
10: -M- Kenwood KT-5020 - Great bass and midrange and extended, sweet treble. Again, why pay more?
11: -M- Kenwood KT-990D - Smooth, clean sound that always pleased. Why pay more?
Fichiers joints
DSC02852-mail.jpg
DSC02852-mail.jpg (27.64 Kio) Vu 4808 fois
DSC02853-mail.jpg
DSC02853-mail.jpg (29.59 Kio) Vu 4806 fois
DSC02848-mail.jpg
DSC02848-mail.jpg (23.95 Kio) Vu 4802 fois
desconvictions

Inscription Forum: 19 Juil 2002 20:17

Message » 21 Juil 2008 19:55

Le tuner est Vendu => on peut donc fermer

Merci :D