Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Modération Forum Installations, Modération Forum Univers TV, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: WeapionZz et 55 invités

V2.1 Problem possible Bug? CIE plot points invisible!!

Message » 23 Mai 2010 20:31

Hi everyone, sorry for not knowing french ;) I have a bug in the latest HCFR i think I found.
well two problems i'll list that later.

My system is a mac book Intel duo core and i have a boot-camp Windows Xp.
HCFR runs fine but it does not show the measures in the CIE chart . I know they are there but they are invisible.
if i hover the mouse over say the primary locations or the D65 location on the chart you can see the info bubble pop up with my readings or the reference readings but no Dots or plot points. Whats going on? I removed it and reinstalled it a few times.
I am also using a new HCFR probe I made with two sensors. i tried with sensor 0,1 and both but the same.

Also I have HCFR running with parallels running XP on the Mac side. Here i get the plot points with my i1Pro But i can not get the HCFR probe to work.
I can see the probe name trying to be shown in the devises menu for the USB but it flashes on and off for a second and wont stay on.
The Green led also flashes in unison with the menu flash.

any help with these two issue be great!!!!

Athanasios
Nashou66

Inscription Forum: 18 Nov 2008 15:44

Probe

Message » 24 Mai 2010 13:35

Hi Guys. I got the Probe to work with Parallels. it needs the 5.40 update but that does not work with the PIC programer. So i had to use the Mac OSX version of HCFR to load v5.40. Now in paralles it works but now the Macbook freezes when I connect the probe. Hmmm.....

Athanasios
Nashou66

Inscription Forum: 18 Nov 2008 15:44

CIE plot points invisible (points des mésures CIE invisibles

Message » 13 Juil 2010 7:53

Nashou66 a écrit:Hi everyone, sorry for not knowing french ;) I have a bug in the latest HCFR i think I found.
HCFR runs fine but it does not show the measures in the CIE chart . I know they are there but they are invisible.
Athanasios

Athanasios
I found this on another forum, since I had the very same problem: set your graphic card options to 32bit - when in 16it color mode, the measures are not visible....
J'essaye en francais, ausssi: Si vous ne voyez pas les "points des mésures" dans le chart CIE, changez le "Bit depth" du "Graphic card" a 32bit - en 16-bit, vous nez pouvez pas voir les points de mésures....
dvdr

Inscription Forum: 13 Juil 2010 7:47

Retourner vers Le ColorHCFR