Modérateurs: Modération Forum Haute-Fidélité, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: aubrac, Bruce_Wayne_37, cancionero, damounet74, Darf44, djeudo, kad75009, PETER77, Reynaldk, Sullivan59, viking44rb et 234 invités

Toutes les enceintes HiFi

Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 8

Message » 16 Oct 2013 16:23

Très heureux propriétaire de WP8 depuis quelques années, je passe aux Alexia .
jmajma
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 28 Nov 2003 16:59

Message » 16 Oct 2013 19:07

Comme je te l'ai écrit sur AA, félicitations. Reste maintenant à l'optimaliser :ohmg:
jpspock

Inscription Forum: 01 Mai 2008 20:13

Message » 16 Oct 2013 19:33

J'ai vu, mais je n'ai pas de loggin sur AA

J-Marc, si tu pouvais me faire un copier coller en MP ... :wink:

La configuration dans mon profil

Sound performed by JBL, JBL powered by McIntosh & Phase Linear. What else ...?
CR installation by HcFr Team : http://issuu.com/homecinema-fr.com/docs ... 81/9959588
Pour les autres photos, voir lien dans mon profil
itofa
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 14 Déc 2007 23:31

Message » 16 Oct 2013 20:39

Félicitations Jean-Marc, tu t'es fait un beau cadeau :zen:

Cédric

For the love of music...
cédric1
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 07 Avr 2007 18:26

Message » 16 Oct 2013 20:49

Bravo Jean-Marc :)
Que de plaisir à venir :D
Frank
franklmu

Inscription Forum: 22 Fév 2002 2:00

Message » 16 Oct 2013 21:28

Merci à tous, la commande est passée et il y a un délai non négligeable.

Depuis aujourd'hui je réécoute les WP8, qui bien qu'inférieures aux Alexia, font quand même bien leur job et restent à mon avis des enceintes vraiment extraordinaires, THDG.

Je les ai mises en vente mais je me demande si je ne vais pas les garder dans un système "secondaire".

Pour le petit reporting sur Alexia:

I have listened alone saturday morning.

Then came 3 audiophile friends (whom i trust for different reasons, one being technically more than excellent because he is speaker creator, another being a tubes/vinyl/voices lover etc...) at 14H00, then Jerôme and another friend and we ended at 19H00.

And Today alone until 17H00, and a drummer guitarist friend came home to have a listen.

With my friends we made some experimentations, Alexia, then WP8 on the same tracks, then mono and left WP8 and right the Alexia, one of us putting alternatively balance full left and full right.

We listened at vinyls, CDs and Squeezebox through MDA1000.

We listened at different volumes, very high and low, or normal.

We even made the WP8 and then Alexia demo to my wife.

Conclusions:

1- Aesthetic/Price: for everybody, 100%. For the big price, ....let say...hmmm...it's a personal affair, but everybody found it crazy. Like Jérôme said, it's a passion and heart affair.

2-Sonics:

I wanted to get more impact and more grip with bass: no deception, and beyond what I expected, especially on drum solo, or the Diana Krall's Temptation bass, or the Dire Straits' Money For Nothing Intro, and for every track then. Here is a 100% OK (or 120 because it reminded me the listening session I had with Maxx3 which gave me the will to get them one day).

What I didn't know, and it's a very very big (good) surprise for me, is the fabulous reproduction for mids and highs, with an unknown an uncomparable grain in the voices (vinyl johnny Cash "One", Dylan Bootlegs "If Not For You", Stacey Kent, Diana Krall, etc etc...and especially Alex Hepburn's Pain Is, a new Janis Joplin!), with a refinement never heard on highs, very aerial, precise( the triangle in Oscar Peterson Trio's You Look Good To Me Intro), unagressive and sumptuous. Yes, finesse is the word.

This makes more enjoyable the bass, and I loved that too.

Speaking of soundstage, this higher precision makes more evident the spatialisation , in the width and in the depth of the soundstage, really tridimensionnal.

All my friends were OK with all that and were really amazed, shocked etc...with the demo. The drummer/guitarist was speachless when we played a Demo CD Focal 2005: if you have it, play the track "Improvisation" at high level (65 on my C1000 preamp), and you have the drummer and his entire drums in your living room, really, and Jérôme can attest for sure.

I can detail furthermore what was said but it would seem to be an advertising slot.

The comparison was cruel for my beloved WP8, which stay in my mind excellent and fabulous speakers, but Alexia play in a whole superior league.

And they made me forget about Maxx3.
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 28 Nov 2003 16:59

Message » 16 Oct 2013 21:41

jmajma a écrit:And they made me forget about Maxx3.

Be careful to the arrival of the next Maxx4 :)
Big is beautiful :grad: :hehe:
Rif hi-fi

Inscription Forum: 25 Jan 2008 0:39

Message » 16 Oct 2013 22:00

Ça donne envie en tout cas :love:
franklmu

Inscription Forum: 22 Fév 2002 2:00

Message » 16 Oct 2013 22:08

Wonderful ! No regret to have for Maxx3 :wink:
When they 'll are at home ...ENJOY !!!

Sound performed by JBL, JBL powered by McIntosh & Phase Linear. What else ...?
CR installation by HcFr Team : http://issuu.com/homecinema-fr.com/docs ... 81/9959588
Pour les autres photos, voir lien dans mon profil
itofa
Membre HCFR
Membre HCFR

Inscription Forum: 14 Déc 2007 23:31

Retourner vers Enceintes

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message